Random Basketball Observations

He didn't have a good pre-season, that's for sure.

He's still guaranteed 1.7, so he'll be ok. I'm sure he's done.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

So I had my first ever auction draft last night. I spent a few hours at work formulating a strategy and it really paid off. Most people had no idea what they were doing and had 20 dollars left for 8 players. I cleaned up.

Tony Parker (21)

Jrue holiday (16)

George hill (12)

Paul George (56)

Andre igudala (11)

Josh smith (17)

Blake griffin (18)

Greg Monroe (14)

Ryan Anderson (12)

Carlos boozer (4)

Tristan Thompson (4)

Javelle McGee (6)

Brandon knight (6)

Darren collision (1)

Jarret jack (2)

My only mistakes were Brandon night and javelle McGee. I did not even mean to bid on Brandon but a mis click got him for 6 and javelle I meant to bid 5 but clicked it at the same time as someone else and it went to 6.

I shouldn't have gotten those two and got Jeff Teague for 12. Teague went for 11. That's a bummer cause I wanted Teague bad. Blew it there.

have to love Donald Sterling, he is just batshit

Clippers' summer of success nearly thrown into chaos by owner

I love Sterling. He is the kind of owner I like to imagine I'd be.

Also, JJ Reddick...I always thought he was worthless until McGee pointed out to me that he had his girlfriend sign an abortion contracted, which stipulated he would date her if she'd abort his child. Such a strong move.

I love Sterling. He is the kind of owner I like to imagine I'd be.

Also, JJ Reddick...I always thought he was worthless until McGee pointed out to me that he had his girlfriend sign an abortion contracted, which stipulated he would date her if she'd abort his child. Such a strong move.

Yeah, that turned me around on him as well. Total power move. You gotta have at least 9 inches of titanium in your shorts to say to a woman, "If you agree, in writing, to abort that baby, I agree to let you be my girlfriend for a period of not less than one (1) year," WHILE HAVING EVERY REASON TO BELIEVE SHE WILL TAKE THAT DEAL. I've spent at least ten hours discussing this with people.

Did you also get Andrew Nicholson?

he's Canadian eh

Saw him play a lot for Canada this Summer in World Cup qualifying. He can score but he loses his composure really easily.