Random Basketball Observations

I would love that, a healthy US/Canada basketball rivalry would be fantastic. It would also be fantastic if the raptors, who were created in 1995, won a NBA championship, while a Canadian NHL team hasn't won the Cup since 1993.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

LOL Pistons. They're going to run Brandon Jennings, Josh Smith, Greg Monroe, and Andre Drummond out there. 70% of their scoring is going to come from long 2s and putback dunks.

• Like 1

LOL Pistons. They're going to run Brandon Jennings, Josh Smith, Greg Monroe, and Andre Drummond out there. 70% of their scoring is going to come from long 2s and putback dunks.

well at least they have a plan

Zach Lowe interviewed Steve Nash.

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/69965/qa-steve-nash-on-trying-out-for-inter-milan-the-dwight-howard-pitch-meeting-and-his-favorite-tv-dramas

On his meeting with Dwight:

I just said, number one, that I’m really, really disappointed in the season, and I wanted another shot at it. And that we should come back and right the ship, so to speak. Hopefully I didn’t use so many clichés [Laughs.] And my second point to him was that, when you look back on the career, and you can say you played for the Lakers for eight or 10 years, that’s an incredible opportunity. If I were 27, in the prime of my career, there wouldn’t even be another consideration. It would be the no. 1 place you could play.

Bruce Arthur ‏@bruce_arthur 32m

Greg Oden and LeBron are going to have a season-long prematurely aged forehead wrinkle competition. Shane Battier will referee.

• Like 2

New York Post@nypost 7h
    Lamar Odom has been missing for 3 days since Khloe Kardashian kicked him out and family fears he's on a crack bender http://nyp.st/18TW3zZ

Most of this is from TMZ, which is, for the most part, owned and operated by the Kardashian family. Kris Jenner feeds them stories in exchange for making all the Kardashians look good. Lamar Odom and Khloe haven't lived together in months. He was staying at the Roosevelt last month.

My moms keeps a motherfucker posted.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That'd be a mistake, essay. Doug Collins is fantastic on TV. Great upgrades. Jalen and Bill's romance is mildly creepy but they work fine together.

• Like 1