Random Basketball Observations

Hey whiskers, Royce is still rusty and fat, but in 38 minutes over two games he has 13 points, 14 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 blocks and 2 steals. He was also +7 in one game and +8 in the other.

He will never make it in the nba. Book that.

What is your definition of 'make it'. Because I'll definitely book that with you.

booked.

he makes it if he ever averages over 15 points a game for a season.

You're ****ing crazy. That's not 'making it' that's being one of the best players in the league.

I'm sure he'll do fine in the D-League.

What would you consider "making it?"

Being a starter for more than one season.

You never actually made any terms, so the way I understand it, you can make it whatever you want.

It sucks that I was wrong about him being fine in the D-League though.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

He's still going to make it. I believe in you Royce. Go Sixers!

he's sick,

I have compassion for people who deserve it. People who are actually suffering. Not insufferable dbags who start complaining when sent to the d league. Oh does flying make you nervous? Welcome to the club. You get anxious? So does everyone. Stfu and play basketball or gtfo and quit complaining. I'm not buying for a second he is trying to help a cause bigger than himself. Oh you need your own doctor to say when youre in the right frame of mind to play basketball. Bleep that. You just want to frame it this way because you weren't good enough to play right away. Guy is a phony and a faker and a pussy.

You wanna feel sorry for someone, feel sorry for someone who is in a position they can't control. With no options and no hope. Worst case scenario this clown has to make millions playing basketball and get a little upset and cry like a bitch. People have real problems, so bleep off crybaby Ross white.

The really annoying thing to me is how he's framing anxiety. As though it should be allowed to shut down the world. Everyone is sick with mental illness and these money making capitalist pigs are forcing people to work when they don't feel well. gimme a goddamn break. This dude is instantly my most hated athlete. What a whiny annoying Douche. And he isn't half as smart as he thinks he is.

You don't like the pressures of the nba, be a farmer in Iowa and shut the bleep up. Otherwise zip the face and play some ball.

The Sixers GM was with Houston when he was drafted and he's friends with him. It could be awesome.

The Sixers GM was with Houston when he was drafted and he's friends with him. It could be awesome.

So Royce needs to play for a friend? Do you think Daryl Morey didn't do enough for him?

This news about Kobe not taking a discount is very disconcerting. Makes me think either the lakers won't resign him, which I can't imagine. Or they will and they will pay him and the team will suck for his last few years.

It's nice that Dwight being such a d-bag has made people forget how big a d-bag kobe is.

Watching all the Lakers players and fans jump on Dwight is soooooo amusing. Oh noes, we aren't the prettiest girl at the ball anymore! They just dont want to admit that even if Dwight is a bitch, he made the right basketball decision to leave for houston.

It's nice that Dwight being such a d-bag has made people forget how big a d-bag kobe is.

Watching all the Lakers players and fans jump on Dwight is soooooo amusing. Oh noes, we aren't the prettiest girl at the ball anymore! They just dont want to admit that even if Dwight is a bitch, he made the right basketball decision to leave for houston.

I'm pretty sure Lakers fans were anti-Dwight even before he left. And who is saying that he would be better off in LA?

Kobe is a lovable d-bag.

Kobe is a tolerable d-bag. I can't imagine thinking of him as "lovable". You can't love a black mamba.

It's much easier to love any player who wins titles. Just got to look at recent history, people certainly respected KG... but until he won a title he didn't get all that much love.

LBJ same thing, I watched those highschool games he played on TV and have my LBJ shoes still... but until he won that 1st title he was only getting love from a small amount of people now the fair weather fans are starting to love him as well. IMHO

This is going to be so much fun.

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 5m

Agent Mark Bartelstein announces Nick Young is signing with the Lakers

The Lakers have an even larger incentive to tank than most teams. Is there any doubt Wiggins would wear the purp and gold if LA is a lottery team next year?

I had you pegged as a guy above nonsense conspiracy theories, nick.

The lakers should tank bc their absolute ceiling this season is 42 wins and another early playoff exit.

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 1h

MT @PeterVecsey1: This just in: Nets have agreed to one-year deal with Andrei Kirilenko for mini mid-level of 3.1M

Plus $5 Million per year in Gold Coins in a Swiss safe deposit box as people on twitter have been joking.