Random Basketball Observations

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

I thought the sixers/pelicans trade was one of those "wow this is great for both teams".

Sixers start over and can epic tank for 2014 draft. Pelicans now have a really intriguing young core. Love it for both.

Bye Bye Barney

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1h

Toronto is finalizing agreement to send Andrea Bargnani to Knicks for Marcus Camby, Steve Novak and 2016 first-round pick, sources tell Y!

Good job Toronto.

The Knicks have chandler, Melo, amare, and bargs in the front court now.

:joshbaskinidontgetitpic:

Did the Knicks-Raptors deal actually go through? Last I saw there was some hang up with salaries.

I think they have both agreed to the details but can't become official until after the free agent no signing period is over

I don't know if Howard is in decline or if he just had a bad year. And Westbrook is currently injured, so you don't exactly know what you're getting there. Plus the idea that Durant and Westbrook don't totally compliment each other. I would take Durant/Westbrook too, but I think it's closer than you guys do.

Now...what if you had 2010 Dwight?

I don't know if Howard is in decline or if he just had a bad year. And Westbrook is currently injured, so you don't exactly know what you're getting there. Plus the idea that Durant and Westbrook don't totally compliment each other. I would take Durant/Westbrook too, but I think it's closer than you guys do.

Now...what if you had 2010 Dwight?

I still think that 2010 Howard isn't as good as Durant and I take Westbrook over Harden

Shouldn't the lakers call up the celtics and try to get rondo?

Offer pau, meta and a pick for rondo, b bass, Jeff green.

Boston can rebuild. Lakers can use rondo to get Dwight to resign. Win win.

Expiring deals. Trade pau for youth if you can or let him leave and have nothing on the books going forward. Go and look at their contracts going forward. They have no room to do anything. That trade totally frees them up going forward. Plus it makes the tank job complete for wiggins.

Yeah I keep hearing that, but it doesn't make sense to me. Locking up Dwight and rondo now is better than they could do next year. Lebron isn't coming to LA.

• Like 1

For the Bucks?

Well Reddick was a UFA who they weren't going to sign so getting 2 picks is better than nothing.

They made a massive mistake in trading for him in the first place last year as a rental and then not even using him in the playoffs.