Random Basketball Observations

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

Eric Koreen@ekoreen

Tim Duncan might not be the best power forward ever or best centre ever, but certainly the best centre to consistently be called a PF ever.

• 2 weeks later...

I keep hearing about how Dwight got posterized and all this stuff, but...I mean he's just standing there. It's not like he tried to block it. I think it's a great dunk and I certainly let out an "OHH!" when it happened, but I don't know why it reflects so poorly on Dwight.

Also, I don't know how many blocks he ended up with, but he altered a ton of shots. The Lakers have terrible perimeter defense, but when he's all the way back, they might actually be a good team.

netw3rk@netw3rk

Fare the well, Tiny General. RT @WojYahooNBA: The Brooklyn Nets have fired coach Avery Johnson, league source tells Yahoo! Sports.

netw3rk@netw3rk

In the bowels of the Barclays Center, Deron Williams strips off his bloody gloves and throws them along with the knife into the furnace.