Random Basketball Observations

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

either amnesty him or go all in with nash to try to get d12. holy cow, i keep forgetting they are the lakers.
Rofl, I'm so glad I don't have a team I am a passionate fan of, or I'd really, really, really hate the lakers. As a neutral observer, I think this is amazing and I can't wait for a Lakers-Heat Finals.
Rofl, I'm so glad I don't have a team I am a passionate fan of, or I'd really, really, really hate the lakers. As a neutral observer, I think this is amazing and I can't wait for a Lakers-Heat Finals.
I don't even have words. How do they get to keep Gasol and still add Howard and Nash? Heat are underdogs for sure if both teams are healthy.
Well Mike Brown is still the Coach so other teams still have some hope.

Amazing Vanessa Bryant quote:“I certainly would not want to be married to somebody that can’t win championships. If you’re sacrificing time away from my family and myself for the benefit of winning championships, then winning a championship should happen every single year.”

Amazing Vanessa Bryant quote:“I certainly would not want to be married to somebody that can’t win championships. If you’re sacrificing time away from my family and myself for the benefit of winning championships, then winning a championship should happen every single year.”
How out of touch with reality is she ?
Seems like it.There's talk of 3-on-3 basketball being an Olympic sport. I don't know who is doing the talking, but I don't care. Let's say it's like beach volleyball where you can send a max of four teams. How would the teams be split up for team USA? Would you have a team A, team B, etc. or would you do it like choosing up sides? For example, do you have a team of Lebron/Dwight/Durant or do you put each of those guys on a separate team? And can we just go ahead and have this happen right now?

For 2016, some hypothetical teams:Irving/Lebron/LoveRose/Gordon/Anthony DavisWestbrook/Durant/BynumRondo/Melo/HowardCP3/Jabari Parker/GriffinThat's for spreading the talent around and creating interesting teams.If I only get one team, I'm going with your three above.

I don't get it. It looks like Pau is getting beat, and tries to get a bogus double dibble call because he knows he just got beat. But then I'm like... wait... Suited is a Lakers fan and so why would he post that if it was anti-Laker. Now I don't know what to think.