Random Basketball Observations

I've got 92 in every match up. being 22 I am confident in saying how big pussies this generation is.I might give Melo the nod but that's about it.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

Love would kick the crap out of Laettner; we already know he has a wild streak from when he stomped Scola's head.I also like Tyson Chandler to beat up Ewing. Ewing's not a tough guy. Ditto Westbrook against Drexler. Russell has some crazy in him and Clyde was a big puppy dog.My biggest upset would be Mullin over Deron. I'm sure a lot of the gen pop would just snap take the black guy with the panther tattoo in a fight against a white guy with a funny crew cut but Mullin was a bad-ass former alcoholic from a really rough part of New York. I bet he could definitely handle himself in a fight.The most even fight would be Pippen v. Iggy.

You couldn't take Earl Boykins. I can't imagine David Robinson in a fight. It would be like seeing Gandhi take a swing at someone.

I can't see how anyone could take Malone over Lebron - maybe if you made Lebron just be a traditional power forward but he's not and wouldn't beI have no idea where you got the idea that Ewing was a pussy - he was an amazing shotblockerAnyone who thinks that Andre Iguodala is even half the ballplayer Pippen was is clearly on crack - and please don't post numbers because Pippen was perhaps as good a defender as their ever was and had to defer to Jordan everywhere else except for the first Jordan baseball series where he deserved to win the MVP that yearLaettner is a moot point he would never even enter a seriously competitive game at that point in his careerRobinson vs Durant is also moot it's like comparing apples and orangesBecause of age - Jordan prime vs Kobe -old - it isn't even closeBird and Magic were old too - it would be interesting if you compared both teams at their peak value as players so you get Kobe v Jordan at both their primes but then Magic and Bird go from good at the end of their runs to top ten of all time

Bird and Magic were old too - it would be interesting if you compared both teams at their peak value as players so you get Kobe v Jordan at both their primes but then Magic and Bird go from good at the end of their runs to top ten of all time
Pretty much impossible since we don't actually know how good a lot of the 2012 players will be at their primes.

Keith,those are matchups of who would win in a fight. Not basketball related.Karl Malone would beat Lebron's ass in a fight.

Keith,those are matchups of who would win in a fight. Not basketball related.Karl Malone would beat Lebron's ass in a fight.
lol ok then agreed although Lebron would probably send udanis haslem in his place
Paul would erase Stockton's map.
No way. Stockton would pull out some sort of dirty move like sand in the eye and win the fight through trickery.
I thought the funniest part of the dream team documentary was stockton walking around unnoticed.
That part was super great.
All stockton's dirty tricks won't help him in a legit fist fight. Paul is super strong for his size, he's got a barrel chest. He would crush stockton I think
stockton would offer his hand for a handshake before the bout - grab pauls hand and kick him hard in the balls and run away laughingPaul would probably look over to Lebron and Carmello for sympathy and find them laughing too
i'm smart, not like they say. i deserve respect.
This deserved double respect. I love that line. I'M SMAHT
Love would kick the crap out of Laettner; we already know he has a wild streak from when he stomped Scola's head.I also like Tyson Chandler to beat up Ewing. Ewing's not a tough guy. Ditto Westbrook against Drexler. Russell has some crazy in him and Clyde was a big puppy dog.My biggest upset would be Mullin over Deron. I'm sure a lot of the gen pop would just snap take the black guy with the panther tattoo in a fight against a white guy with a funny crew cut but Mullin was a bad-ass former alcoholic from a really rough part of New York. I bet he could definitely handle himself in a fight.The most even fight would be Pippen v. Iggy.
WaTch that Duke doc on NBA tv. Made me look at Laettner differently. He was vicious. Also, this USA team would beat the 92 team, right? I loved Bird, et al, but athletes that can ball a little are tough to stop when you're slow and plodding
2011/12 Luxury Tax PayersHere is the official list of tax paying teams, and their amounts paid, in the 2011/12 NBA season.Los Angeles Lakers: $12,557,264.Boston Celtics: $7,365,867.Miami Heat: $6,129,340.Dallas Mavericks: $2,738,843.San Antonio Spurs: $2,514,275.Atlanta Hawks: $666,199.Total: $31,971,788
Prediction Machine gets into the 2012 vs 1992 debate. He has 1992 winning 60% of the time in a 7 game series.He agrees with Cane though, that the 2008 team is the best of all of them (although by the slimmest of margins, 51%/49%).Ranking Team USA Olympic Rosters (since 1992)1. 2008 "Redeem Team"2. 1992 "Dream Team"3. 2012 Team4. 1996 "Dream Team III"5. 2004 Team6. 2000 Team