Random Basketball Observations

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

Honestly, I think it' sgoing to take another playoff failure for the media to get their pitchforks out for Durrant. I think the Punching Bag for the next few years will be Dwight Howard.

good article bob. i knew the lakers were going to be boned by the new taxes, but 50 million in luxury tax is untenable. i don't see how they don't move gasol for something, anything really.pistons just unloaded ben gordon to the bobcats for magette's expiring. cost the pistons a first (lottery protected) next year. i don't have an opinion really.

It 's also the best thing for the lakers. THey aren't going to win anything with this team, as constructed. If you blow it up and rebuild, you waste precious kobe years, his skills are already declining. And, it will be very, very difficult to successfully blow up the team, with kobe making that much of a percentage of the capThe lakers are good enough to be tuck in 1st and 2nd round purgatory. But they are not going to win another championship as long as Kobe is eating up that much of the payroll He's also untradeable. Dwight isn't coming. Deron isn't coming. There's no hope. Blow it up, amnesty KB, build around bynum.

either amnesty him or go all in with nash to try to get d12. holy cow, i keep forgetting they are the lakers.
Yeah it is a rule they must be real contenders at all times. GL with that budding dynasty, okc....