Random Basketball Observations

The Dream Team doc will be on NBA TV often, I'm sure.I taped it's original airing though, just to be positive.I don't have many original thoughts on game 2. Vu's thoughts about hero-reffing and end-of-game calls mostly correlate with how I feel. Unfortunately I only got to watch the last 6 minutes or so live, so I wouldn't feel right commenting about how the rest of the game was officiated.Hoping the series goes 7. They really match up in a unique way, that could make for a classic series. I shudder to think about what Boston would have turned this finals into. Just one long vomit of "basketball" that they'd lose in 5 or 6. But I would have loved every second of it.Edit: And I think Brv sucks too.
The issue, if I remember correctly, is that DJ and others don't receive NBA TV and won't receive it any time soon.JJJ liked this post because of your edit. HE'S TRYING TO GET UNDER MY SKIN BUT IT WON'T WORK!!!
  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

The issue, if I remember correctly, is that DJ and others don't receive NBA TV and won't receive it any time soon.JJJ liked this post because of your edit. HE'S TRYING TO GET UNDER MY SKIN BUT IT WON'T WORK!!!
Or maybe I just bring real content that your god can't handle.Do you fellows really not get nba tv? It's very good. Complain to your cable provider!I will never, ever notice the like button or the lack of notifications. I barely keep up with the threads I read as it is. But anything to get under that jerk Brvheart's skin is good with me.
  • Like 1
In the words of Rasheed Wallace, "Both teams played hard my man"
FYP
The boshtrich Is an awkward bird.
With god awful hands on the puck and roll and slip screens. Fcker missed like 4 of them.

Yeah I don't understand how bosh can have a silky jumper and surprisingly bad hands at the same time.I get nbatv and nfl network and NHL and MLB too. And I have very mediocre cable.

Charles was always small, even back in the day. I mean, he had massive shoulders, but he was like a 6'4 power forward. That he was dominant at that position, at his size , is even more impressive than AI being dominant at his size.

1993 Western conference finals too. He was a beast in 1993. But the footage of him with the Sixers is better; his game was a lot different by 93. Young Barkley was crazy to watch. People were terrified to take a charge on him.

1993 Western conference finals too. He was a beast in 1993. But the footage of him with the Sixers is better; his game was a lot different by 93. Young Barkley was crazy to watch. People were terrified to take a charge on him.
He legit scared other players early in his career. That time was a lot more physical and he was as tough and skilled a player as there was and a little bit crazy.

Yeah, and people kind of forget now, because he's beloved, but when he was in philly, he was HATED. People didn't really get his sense of humor, and thought he was just a shit talking jack ass. Which, you know, he is. But he's a funny one. Then they just thought he was crazy.

Best Charles story is that he didn't make the 84 Olympic Team because he made fun of Bobby Knight's yellow shoes - Chuck rules probably my favorite athlete everOnly 6 4'' power forward to ever dominate the game