Random Basketball Observations

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

International games are only 40 minutes I think and you still need to get Love some minutes. Realistically, the third man on the depth chart at any particular position is only getting 10 minutes max unless he can play multiple positions. I had Deron Williams and Eric Gordon as my 11th and 12th guys and I don't see them getting much PT over Paul/Rose/Kobe/Wade. If you sub in Aldridge for Gordon, then it's one of Love/Aldridge/Bosh sitting a lot.Aldridge can shoot it, but he took a big step forward last year when most of his shots were coming in the paint.
Oh, I'd have Love and Bosh playing some serious minutes at center. Should have mentioned that. There are not any international teams that can make them pay for going small. I wouldn't be playing Chandler much; he'd just be insurance for injuries.

yeah there would be times where i would want to go small and run rose, wade, durant, lebron and love together. good luck stopping that team in transition.edit: i mean we know that these guys will be on the team unless they opt out:KobeLebronWadeDurantHowardCP3Roseso really, if they all play, that only leaves five spots.

Words cannot describe what happened in the 2nd half of Spurs @ Heat. Holy hell.
That was very insane. I don't think I've seen points ever put up that quickly. It must have been 50 in about 14 minutes.

Lebron is unstoppable when he's hitting outside shots, but I don't think he should be shooting them that much. I like his 29 ppg with 60% shooting type of game a lot more. But, yeah, that was ridiculous last night.

So there are rumblings that Cuban is going to try to sign both Deron Williams and Dwight Howard this off-season. Is D.Will/Dirk/D12 (Triple D in Big D!) better than Lebron/Wade/Bosh? As a unit, not individually.I think it would be because they would compliment each other well, whereas it doesn't seem that Wade and Lebron make each other better.It seems like you're only getting 90% of Lebron or Wade when they're playing together. It's still a bitch to go up against. But Lebron by himself is a better player than Lebron alongside Wade. Seems that way anyway.Why isn't there a line on Lakers/Heat tonight? I want to bet heavily on the Heat.Note: I'm not trying to go full Stugotz here. I don't think the Heat would be better without Wade, just that Lebron individually is better without him.

i just saw on espn that lebron is sick and might not play tonight. that might be why there is no line out.
I see 5.5, was 5 a few hours ago.
The Lakers are 5-pt dogs without Lebron and Wade?
Lebron only missed a shootaround. He is a game-time decision and I bet he plays just so people don't criticize him for skipping a duel with Kobe.
God, Lebron is such a classless jerk, showing up Kobe like that on his own court, by playing smarter, better, less selfish and more efficient. He could learn a lot from Kobe
lol.If Kobe is off, the Lakers flat out stink on offense. I'm really pleased by how much Chalmers seems to have progressed. Also, very nice to see Eddy Curry looking slim and trying hard. I thought this whole Curry idea was stupid but if he can give them 10 average minutes a night that's actually a big deal.