Random Basketball Observations

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

I honestly agree with this.
I guess if you're not counting defense? Calderon will score 20 and give up 25. To put it in Canadian terms, he is a sieve.CP3, Rose, Westbrook, Deron Williams, Rondo and Nash are all CLEARLY better than Calderon. There is no way he is top 5.
I realize it's only been 3 games, but I think Lebron has finally realized just how freaking good he can be.
The fact the he has not taken a three pointer all year is SO encouraging.
i enjoyed watching b rush in that second half against the knicks. have him on my fantasy team for a little bonus.
When Mike Bibby is guarding you though it shouldn't really count.How can the Knicks be a good team if they are going to play Bibby for over 20 minutes.

I'm gonna be honest with ya'll. I'm not an NBA fan. Never have been. However, the weird combination of the shortened season with big games every night, the tension of everyone getting tired, Lebron becoming a man before our eyes, legitimate trades getting nixed, the Spurs destroying a great team, Stern being built from parts out of Satan's workshop, and Miami going undefeated this year, I'm actually starting to seek out highlights of NBA games. I feel myself getting excited for the NBA. I feel like there is something special happening, and I'm really loving it. I'm going to a heat game in February. That isn't something I would have ever even thought about before this season. I can feel myself becoming a fan of the NBA, and I'm not happy about it.

Calderon can shoot and pass. That makes him such a threat.
I guess if you're not counting defense? Calderon will score 20 and give up 25. To put it in Canadian terms, he is a sieve.CP3, Rose, Westbrook, Deron Williams, Rondo and Nash are all CLEARLY better than Calderon. There is no way he is top 5.
When Mike Bibby is guarding you though it shouldn't really count.How can the Knicks be a good team if they are going to play Bibby for over 20 minutes.
Heat made the finals giving Bibby 20 minutes a game!
Heat made the finals giving Bibby 20 minutes a game!
Bibby being on the floor in the finals was one of the reasons they lost plus he's now even older.LeBron and Wade are way way way better than the overrated Knicks duo of Carmelo and Amare
Bibby being on the floor in the finals was one of the reasons they lost plus he's now even older.LeBron and Wade are way way way better than the overrated Knicks duo of Carmelo and Amare
Bibby wasn't the reason they lost. Lebron being a wimp in the 4th quarter is what cost them.
The fact the he has not taken a three pointer all year is SO encouraging.
Yeah, people have been wanting this for years. Dear Lebron, nobody can stop you when you drive. Please drive more.
people arent going to like him when he's angry.
I've been saying this for years. Unfortunately it's never actually amounted to anything.

so they show jason sudekis at the ku game tonight (he's a big fan, was at the game in new york vs. kentucky) and who is sitting next to him? why it's olivia wilde. i mean i love jason sudekis because he's awesome and he's a ku and royals fan, but now i really love him. guy is a stallion who was born to ride and ride.

Bibby wasn't the reason they lost. Lebron being a wimp in the 4th quarter is what cost them.
LISTEN KID! Lebron's been hearing that crap ever since he was at St. Vincent-St. Mary's. He's out there busting his buns every night. Why don't you try to drag Chandler and Marion up and down the court for 48 minutes.
so they show jason sudekis at the ku game tonight (he's a big fan, was at the game in new york vs. kentucky) and who is sitting next to him? why it's olivia wilde. i mean i love jason sudekis because he's awesome and he's a ku and royals fan, but now i really love him. guy is a stallion who was born to ride and ride.
My friend on facebook posted that she met her earlier today in KC.
LISTEN KID! Lebron's been hearing that crap ever since he was at St. Vincent-St. Mary's. He's out there busting his buns every night. Why don't you try to drag Chandler and Marion up and down the court for 48 minutes.
It's true. Lebron isn't clutch. He needs to stop being so cocky. He said he would win 7 titles. He hasn't even won 1 yet, lol.