Random Basketball Observations

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

Boston is apparently shopping Rondo around to make room for Chris Paul.Why would Paul want to go to an old team like that?
He doesn't.

pretty funny to me that a stroy would come out yesterday about how the celtics wanted CP3, and less than 24 hours later a "source" is already saying how CP3 wouldnt sign an extension with them. that is either some super effective propoganda from the CP3 camp or somebody is just making this shit up.Edit: i'm having a hard time explaining why i dont like this. it just seems so weird to me.

that is either some super effective propoganda from the CP3 camp or somebody is just making this shit up.
I don't think people are just making it up. It's been an ongoing story that Ainge isn't a big fan of Rondo; he tries to trade him every year.Simmons tweeted this old link: Garnett won't sign with Celtics if traded to them.

i dont know why this particular rumor bothered me. usually i eat that shit for breakfast. but this one was just so condensed that i find it suspect. but after all that i hope it is true because i hate boston and dont want CP3 going there.

I don't think people are just making it up. It's been an ongoing story that Ainge isn't a big fan of Rondo; he tries to trade him every year.Simmons tweeted this old link: Garnett won't sign with Celtics if traded to them.
Cute to watch him grasping at straws. I'm really, really going to enjoy Boston's slow, miserable decline to a second tier team. CP3 is going to the Knicks in 2012 or he will die trying (i.e.---playing out the string in NO this year then re-assessing next offseason if NY can't find a way). I can't blame Ainge, it's a good idea to try. Boston would the favorite this year with Paul; by 2013, their championship window is completely closed. He obviously doesn't think Rondo is a franchise guy to rebuild around either.

Yeah, I'm about 85% convinced he'll end up in NY.I still have hope that Howard will end up in LA.Stephen A. Smith said Miami fans should be careful what they wish for with Dalembert. He says he's the type of player who wants the ball a lot and won't be happy without it. Which is just absurd on that team. Same deal with Nene with the added bonus that he'd be out of position at center.

Yeah, I'm about 85% convinced he'll end up in NY.I still have hope that Howard will end up in LA.Stephen A. Smith said Miami fans should be careful what they wish for with Dalembert. He says he's the type of player who wants the ball a lot and won't be happy without it. Which is just absurd on that team. Same deal with Nene with the added bonus that he'd be out of position at center.
I read that selfish/locker room headache rap on Dalembert elsewhere (maybe Hollinger or Chad Ford) but I assume he would have to be stupid to not know the deal in coming to Miami. And nothing indicates he is stupid. Either he will make up his mind to be more unselfish and chase a title or he will take more money and stay in Sacto.The Heat are not getting Nene under any scenario so I don't have to worry about potential consequences. Some retard GM will end up giving Nene 11 mill a year at least.
Haralabos Voulgaris' set up for watching NBA games.https://twitter.com/#!/haralabob/status...2877056/photo/1
That looks terrible. It looks like he lives in a hospital. I hate that the screens on the sides are on wheels, and the room looks bare and sterile. For having such a cool idea, the execution is awful.
That looks terrible. It looks like he lives in a hospital. I hate that the screens on the sides are on wheels, and the room looks bare and sterile. For having such a cool idea, the execution is awful.
He isn't watching games as a fan or having people over to watch the games. He's one of the most successful basketball bettors there is. That's his workplace.
Huh?
He's a braggart, DA. If it was "just an office" to him, then he wouldn't bother posting the pic. And my contention is that his egotism is misplaced by his awful interior design.
He's a braggart, DA. If it was "just an office" to him, then he wouldn't bother posting the pic. And my contention is that his egotism is misplaced by his awful interior design.
This discussion will go better if you start making some sense.

Not sure if it's been mentioned here, but I caught my 1st two episodes of Open Court tonight.New(ish) show on NBA TV. It's basically a panel of retired players (Barkley, Shaq, Kerr, Reggie, Webber, Kenny Smith, and Steve Smith) with Ernie (last name?) as the moderator. They talk about some different topics, and I thought it was really good.Definitely worth a watch.http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2....nba/index.html