Random Basketball Observations

They will pass the Bulls now that the Bulls traded away so many people.
'So many' is 2? Either way, It's nobody that was helping us really.Warrick > TyrusNot to mention 3 wins in a row and 6-4 in the last 10 while Noah has been out.We're pretty much the same team as we were before the trades.
  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

'So many' is 2? Either way, It's nobody that was helping us really.Warrick > TyrusNot to mention 3 wins in a row and 6-4 in the last 10 while Noah has been out.We're pretty much the same team as we were before the trades.
I thought Charlotte was better than the Bulls before the trades. So, after giving up 2 contributors, I think it's probably more certain that the Bobcats pass them.I don't like the Bulls line-up at the end of games. They miss Ben Gordon in the 4th quarter.
I thought Charlotte was better than the Bulls before the trades. So, after giving up 2 contributors, I think it's probably more certain that the Bobcats pass them.I don't like the Bulls line-up at the end of games. They miss Ben Gordon in the 4th quarter.
Once Rose got healthy he started to take over when he needs to. Gordon was not the benefit that people seem to think. He hit big shots because he never passed the ball, so he's going to hit some of them.Plus Tyrus wasn't a contributor. A couple dunks and blocks here and there... but he wasn't in at the end of games anyway.They might pass us, but I don't think it'll be because of the trades.
Make that 4 in a row.Also scored a season high 122 tonight.Also Edit: Warrick >>>>> Tyrus
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm really hoping Shaq comes back in time for the playoffs. I think it's fairly obvious they're better without him.
Is there anybody who will even try to stop Lebron in the open court, barrelling towards the rim? Nobody is getting as high as him and nobody is taking a charge from 280 pounds of muscle at full speed, so what's the next option?Lebron has been named Player of the Month for the last six months.The old joke about Jordan was, "Who is the only person who can keep Jordan down?" "Dean Smith." (You know, because he put the reigns on him.) That's how I feel about Lebron and Mike Brown.
New Jersey Nets:pg2_a_izodctr_576.jpgOh, that reminds me...Poppy, you still bullish on the Celtics?
Ha, ya I still like the Celtics if Pierce is healthy in the playoffs.That picture isn't really fair. That game was during that huge east coast snowstorm, it was hard to get to the game.

The Celtics have a giant fork sticking out of their backs. Hard to play good basketball that way.My cousin graduated from college last year. His 1st job? Ticket sales for the NJ Nets. Ha. I heard he is looking to switch over to the NY Islanders next year. Not sure if that is a step up or not.

hmmmm ok havnt been on this site in 5 months or so, see that i made some bold claims about the spurs that havnt exactly come true. nevertheless Ginobili is ballin right now and i hope they run hot hot in the playoffs and things work out. cant wait for playoffs!

So, a mediocre playoff team in the Eastern Conference has to be secretly praying to land at the 6 seed and not the 5 right? Much better to get the graybeard Celtics than Atlanta or Orlando.....

And have you ever watched him when he doesn't have the ball and someone shoots it? His body language is outrageous.
One of these days I'm going to get you to expound on your point without provocation.