Random Basketball Observations

Is Jamal Crawford still on that team? Definitely should get AI, Crawford, Marbury and see if maybe Larry Hughes is available, then work a trade for Ben Gordon... The world might implode.
lol at this, but I think Crawford is playing for Atlanta.
  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

The Knicks First Rd pick belongs to Utah and is no longer lottery protected. They traded it to Phoenix in 2004 when they acquired Marbury and Phoenix flipped it to Utah in 2005.The stench of Thomas is going to linger in New York for a long time.

Clippers>DenverWarriors>Portlandhuh>what?

Beasley watch:Beasley is playing better and better but Wade is slumping and Miami is predictably coming back to Earth. Still, it was nice to see Beasley slap up back to back 20 point games.

Beasley watch:Beasley is playing better and better but Wade is slumping and Miami is predictably coming back to Earth. Still, it was nice to see Beasley slap up back to back 20 point games.
I saw the Heat - Raptor game last night on TV.Beasley doesn't seem to have a defensvie position. He's too small to really be a big and not a great perimeter defender for a small forward.Somebody has to score on The Heat other than Wade and I guess Beasley will be it.Tough to see him ever being a top flight player.Not a lot of depth on The Heat at the best of times but without Haslem and Richardson like they were last night they are in a lot of trouble.Will be very interesting since they are going to have to basically gut their roster to have the cap space to sign another max free agent to go along with Wade this off season.
I saw the Heat - Raptor game last night on TV.Beasley doesn't seem to have a defensvie position. He's too small to really be a big and not a great perimeter defender for a small forward.Somebody has to score on The Heat other than Wade and I guess Beasley will be it.Tough to see him ever being a top flight player.Not a lot of depth on The Heat at the best of times but without Haslem and Richardson like they were last night they are in a lot of trouble.Will be very interesting since they are going to have to basically gut their roster to have the cap space to sign another max free agent to go along with Wade this off season.
yeah that was a good game. If the Raps always shoot like that from 3, they are going to be a tough out in the playoffs.Miami is playing for 2010. They have the ability to put together a monster squad this offseason. I think Wade will re-sign and Riley will get it done. Riley always seems to get it done.
yeah that was a good game. If the Raps always shoot like that from 3, they are going to be a tough out in the playoffs.Miami is playing for 2010. They have the ability to put together a monster squad this offseason. I think Wade will re-sign and Riley will get it done. Riley always seems to get it done.
One thing the Raptors can do is score. They just have to figure out how to do the other things like rebound and stop the other team from scoring.I'm not so convinced that Miami is going to have that monster team even with another max free agent along with Wade. They have to renounce all their own free agents to get the cap space and because they will be under the cap they won't have a mid level exemption. They're going to have to fill the roster out with veteran's minimum contracts.This off season is going to be so much fun though as I love all the trading and free agent stuff.
good thing he's like 35% from the field this year.
the shot went in but he didnt beat the shot clocki'm like dude - you're shooting a three on an inbounds play and there is no one playing defense - do you think you woke up in a fast break?
Does it make me a bad person that I would like a rabid badger to rip Joey Crawford's weasely face off of his bald head ?
NO. It makes you a good person.Refs who think they are part of the show need to be made examples of.....and Joey Crawford is the worst of the worst when it comes to that shit. The guy is notorious for calling things tight on the HOME team to piss off the crowd because.....he thinks he is part of the show (and basks in the boos.)I am sure it comes from him being part of officiating royalty (his dad was a very famous ref). Basically, to me, the parallels between Joe Buck and Joey Crawford are striking. No talent ass hats named Joseph trading off their fathers and thinking they are much more important than they are./rant.
NO. It makes you a good person.Refs who think they are part of the show need to be made examples of.....and Joey Crawford is the worst of the worst when it comes to that shit. The guy is notorious for calling things tight on the HOME team to piss off the crowd because.....he thinks he is part of the show (and basks in the boos.)I am sure it comes from him being part of officiating royalty (his dad was a very famous ref). Basically, to me, the parallels between Joe Buck and Joey Crawford are striking. No talent ass hats named Joseph trading off their fathers and thinking they are much more important than they are./rant.
+74,000
Does it make me a bad person that I would like a rabid badger to rip Joey Crawford's weasely face off of his bald head ?
Isn't he the one with the personal vendetta against the Spurs?
Redd
I suppose there aren't too many good stories from microfracture surgeries. I got asked that question and didn't know. Tmac was a pretty fantastic player...seeing Amare's recovery makes me think modern medicine gives hope.and when I make the comparison I don't mean who will be a bigger impact on team. Easiest way would be to measure it from a Fantasy perspective (and I greatly respect ur skilz in that dept). You still take Redd?
I suppose there aren't too many good stories from microfracture surgeries. I got asked that question and didn't know. Tmac was a pretty fantastic player...seeing Amare's recovery makes me think modern medicine gives hope.and when I make the comparison I don't mean who will be a bigger impact on team. Easiest way would be to measure it from a Fantasy perspective (and I greatly respect ur skilz in that dept). You still take Redd?
Well, I mean if you could tell me that they are both 100 percent healthy and will stay that way all season, I'd take TMac.. but I think TMac is done. He's played 12 seasons in the nba, and gets injured alot... I would be very nervous if I had a significant amount of my cap space tied up in TMac, I'll put it that way.