Facebook Laughs

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi!
(It's jokes like this that are going to power me into the final four)(Also, why can I still not make two posts within 30 seconds on one another? Does FCP really think that I'm a spam threat? Oh, yeah, that was my plan: make an account, and then for the next 6 years make semi-daily posts about physics, music, and other stupidities to gain the trust of the mods. Then: Bam!! Link several Reebok websites. Gold, Jerry, Gold)

I've been beaten to the punch on a super obvious joke at least two times, and been caused mild annoyance at least 4 other times, all as a result of the 30 second rule. Down with the 30 second rule!

(It's jokes like this that are going to power me into the final four)(Also, why can I still not make two posts within 30 seconds on one another? Does FCP really think that I'm a spam threat? Oh, yeah, that was my plan: make an account, and then for the next 6 years make semi-daily posts about physics, music, and other stupidities to gain the trust of the mods. Then: Bam!! Link several Reebok websites. Gold, Jerry, Gold)
they finally caught on to your game then did they?my condolences...
  • 2 weeks later...
demotivational-posters-years.jpgDid this come from one of us? It made the front page of Very Demotivational. Looks like the quote at the bottom is (wrongly) attributed to Gus Hanson.
demotivational-posters-years.jpgDid this come from one of us? It made the front page of Very Demotivational. Looks like the quote at the bottom is (wrongly) attributed to Gus Hanson.
That is neither "facebook" nor "laughs". Consider this a warning from the forum police.
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...