Facebook Laughs

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Brian got a haircut.
LMAO Well done!

I don't know if this is a "laugh," but I thought the following conversation that I saw in the news feed was pretty interesting:David:BAD SHAMU! NO FISH FOR YOU!Killer Whale Had Violent PastBrian:Isn't thay terrible? They need to release it back to the ocean! It is not the first time and may not be the last.Tamara:You can't release a captive animal back into the wild, not without massive rehabillitation. The animal in question cannot care for itself. People tend to forget that just because the animal is in captivity does not mean its a "tame" animal.Brian:Seems like it would do just fine in the wild killing for food lolFor the record, the story is about an Orca that killed a trainer during a show at seaworld. This took place during a performance in front of a large audience.

I don't know if this is a "laugh," but an Orca killed a trainer during a show at seaworld. This took place during a performance in front of a large audience.
That might be an unfairly abridged version of your post.But I just read about this and it's a pretty horrible story.This paragraph caught my eye:"While this incident remains the subject of an ongoing death investigation there are no signs of foul play. All evidence and witness statements indicate that the death was a tragic accident," the statement added.What exactly is foul play with something like this?If you want something to laugh about, I thought this was amusing:Documents obtained by The Associated Press show SeaWorld asked federal marine officials for permission to temporarily house Tilikum (the whale) in Orlando several months later because he needed medical care he couldn't get in Canada.
Tamara:You can't release a captive animal back into the wild, not without massive rehabillitation. The animal in question cannot care for itself. People tend to forget that just because the animal is in captivity does not mean its a "tame" animal.
Tamara is stupid.
For the record, the story is about an Orca that killed a trainer during a show at seaworld. This took place during a performance in front of a large audience.
For the record, it was only like 20 people at a private dinner, so I don't consider that a large audience.
For the record, it was only like 20 people at a private dinner, so I don't consider that a large audience.
That's pretty "swish", getting an Orca to kill someone at your private dinner. The rich really do get up to some narsty things...

So I guess I have to be the one to say that we don't know who started the argument, the old man was talking all kinds of shit that provoked the other dude even after he walked away, and thus the internet is racist.

So I guess I have to be the one to say that we don't know who started the argument, the old man was talking all kinds of shit that provoked the other dude even after he walked away, and thus the internet is racist.
I haven't looked at the posted video but by your post I suspect it was the old man with a beard beating up the black dude on the bus. Old video. Anyway, clearly the woman decided to start videotaping it after something occurred. Regardless, or irregardless if you are into that sort of thing, black guy swung first and I quite enjoyed watching him get beat down. Nothing more enjoyable than watching any young person (no matter what color) thinking they are tough and then get beaten down by the most unsuspecting person. Or I am talking about a different video. So nevermind if that is the case.
I haven't looked at the posted video but by your post I suspect it was the old man with a beard beating up the black dude on the bus. Old video. Anyway, clearly the woman decided to start videotaping it after something occurred. Regardless, or irregardless if you are into that sort of thing, black guy swung first and I quite enjoyed watching him get beat down. Nothing more enjoyable than watching any young person (no matter what color) thinking they are tough and then get beaten down by the most unsuspecting person. Or I am talking about a different video. So nevermind if that is the case.
Did anyone find the mortal combat one? EDIT: I found it...
Pretty damn funny.http://www.epicbeardmanfacts.com/http://www.facebook.com/pages/Epic-Beard-M...ts/365467365760 <<-- Facebook pageThis dude is pretty awesome....
Probably, but the young dude was probably being just as much of a dick and figured he had the muscle to back it up. WRONG-O!