Facebook Laughs

I think I just created my first epic thread, tyty Ko8e. Not facebook, but worth a look:http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/devil_ba...urn=golf,190463BTW, I'm an insurance guy, and there is a specific coverage called "hole-in-one" coverage that you can buy from the same companies that write scary professional and product liability (like airplane mfg, etc), just in case when you sponsor a golf tourney or a hole-in-one contest, and then this happens.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^Lol at her status being "engaged" and she hasn't had sex in a while. She probably told the poor schmuck that she was saving herself for marriage.

This one made me laugh pretty hard...good-ol-uncle-Jenn.jpg
Bahaha! That is hilarious! At a birthing class for my first child, one of the women's boyfriend (probably no older than 19) wanted to know if he should use a regular ruler to measure how many centimeters his girlfriend was dilated, so they knew when they should come to the hospital! :club: Someone dropped the ball teaching these kids sex education!

Ok, someone needs to show me how to do screen shots of the page, because ive got a nice one brewing right now