• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy hell that SNL dude's imitation of Ricky Gervis is seriously incredible.

• 2 weeks later...

I very much enjoyed the finale.

Agreed. It wasn't too over the top and had some very funny moments. Unfortunately it's not good enough to make me forget all of the awful seasons I suffered through. The better seasons are some of the GOAT for tv comedy imo though.

• 1 year later...

the peak of the show is the very best single episode - the dinner party. show was on fire in season 4. i think it dipped in 6 and 7 and actually would have been better had michael left earlier.

I feel like most would disagree, but I liked the Tallahassee story line. I wish theyd put more effort into the jim/kathy storyline though. Like if youre gonna go down that road make me believe.

And they should have gone sooner to wjere jim and dwight were more friends than enemies.

In the second episode, when dwight steals jims biggest sale by offering a discount behind his back. Like, this upsets me because no business would actually allow that or function that way. Every salesman would be undercutting each other costing the company money in every deal. And no manager would allow that, it would be an officw killer. I get that they did it so jim could be down and then smile and be happy when pam rests her head on his shoulder but its too much.

I'm not sure the show is trying to portray an actual functioning office. Michael would have been fired on day 2 of his employment.