• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy hell that SNL dude's imitation of Ricky Gervis is seriously incredible.

She's been the one pleasant surprise this season. I'm liking her character a lot. Yes. Creed's worm comment was good, Dwight's enemy/friend speech was good. I pretty much don't like Jim at all now.
ok, good.....I thought I was the only one who was confused as to why they are kinda ruining Jim.Not one of the best episodes (after the open which was fantastic).
Did you miss the cold opening? Seriously? You didn't think that was funny?Also Creed: "FIVE CENTS!? Who's your worm guy?"I agree with whoever. Jim and Pam are probably my least liked characters on the show now. I find myself disappointed when they are on screen, shooting looks of disapproval about everything else. But it's the everything else that I want to be watching.... not lingering shots of annoyance.
Yeah, the opening was very good, but that's about it.
I just can't stop hating Pam and Jim, and the rest of the show doesn't work as well without them being the relatable characters.
Really? I have no problem with them. I have heard this sentiment a lot though but I haven't been bothered by it at all. I kind of like the new dynamic of her being a seller now and him being a boss.
I just can't stop hating Pam and Jim, and the rest of the show doesn't work as well without them being the relatable characters.
I agree... but last night's episode was the first episode that I've enjoyed Jim in quite awhile. I liked the wedding episode alot, but this last one was probably my 2nd favorite of the season.

Enjoyed this one. I was drinking, which helps, but much better than last week either way. I also love 30 rock and Community this week, I think I might prefer both those shows at this point. Crazy I know.

30 Rock doesn't do it for me anymore. I'm never disappointed if I miss it. On Thursdays the only must watch shows for me are Survivor and Community.

Am I the only one who's been enjoying Parks and Recreation lately? It's gotten a lot better than it was at first, and I think Amy Poehler is pretty excellent in it. Also Aziz Ansari is great.

Am I the only one who's been enjoying Parks and Recreation lately? It's gotten a lot better than it was at first, and I think Amy Poehler is pretty excellent in it. Also Aziz Ansari is great.
This season is 100% better than the first.
I really enjoyed last nights episode. The whole punching Michael thing from start to finish was great.
I agree... but last night's episode was the first episode that I've enjoyed Jim in quite awhile. I liked the wedding episode alot, but this last one was probably my 2nd favorite of the season.
This week's was easily my favorite this season. Michael was great the entire episode and there were some excellent subtle jokes. When the idea of punching him for payback was brought up I thought it was going to be another overdone moment but then Toby advising Pam on how to throw a punch got me on board with it. Dwight and Andy's quest to out-polite each other was damn good and I also (as usual) enjoyed Creed's one moment - "Something's up. That paper was never supposed to arrive."And, yes, Jim wasn't annoying at all in this one. I also loved that Pam acknowledged how much her sales record and attitude suck.

Just saw the episode on NBC.com. I have class on Thursday night and when I moved I forgot to order DVR. Anyway, the deleted scenes came on and its a shame they did not include them, especially the last part when Pam's mom was talking about how long its been since she had an orgasm. Micheal's comment was hysterical.Deleted Scenes

Just saw the episode on NBC.com. I have class on Thursday night and when I moved I forgot to order DVR. Anyway, the deleted scenes came on and its a shame they did not include them, especially the last part when Pam's mom was talking about how long its been since she had an orgasm. Micheal's comment was hysterical.Deleted Scenes
Thanks for those deleted scenes. Pretty good. I wish that Michael wouldn't have broken it off with Pam's mom, I like the awkwardness of it all.

Really loved tonight's episode.Creed's 10 seconds were absolutely hilarious. I had to pause the TV.

Creed's 10 seconds were absolutely hilarious. I had to pause the TV.
It would be funny if he was totally absent from the next few episodes. I would miss him, but it would be worth it for the joke.Or maybe he could change his appearance, or try to assume a new name.
New receptionist getting solo interview time now.
They could have done more with it. I don't like when the interviews are just serious, there was a joke in there about them being "brother and sister" that they didn't make. I didn't love this episode, it was alright but not a lot of laughs. Creed was great as always, Andy had some great moments, otherwise it was a 'meh' from me. I think the show struggles to keep it funny while there is a significant plotline going on, and lately it's been very plotdriven. This episode was held back by the "Is Dunder Mifflin going bankrupt?" storyline.

I like how michael stayed in "murder mystery" character the whole show. Pam has also been pissing me off. She is way to serious all the time & doesn't seem to joke around as much as she has in previous seasons. I did though as always enjoy the "nard dog".

It would be funny if he was totally absent from the next few episodes. I would miss him, but it would be worth it for the joke.
That's what I was hoping.
I loved Oscar's southern accent.
Yeah, I probably laughed harder than that part warranted.
Pam has also been pissing me off. She is way to serious all the time & doesn't seem to joke around as much as she has in previous seasons.
Pregnancy hormones?