Fcpers Bucketlist

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these are my step sons that I have raised for 20 years. So I feel that they are like my own kids, thus being I still see them once in a blue moon and am proud of them. I do see a psychiatrist about my depression and my suicidal thoughts. It's a tough battle and sometimes here I feel it's very negative as I try too hard to make friends I guess. As for IQ, He did out right ask if I wanted to invest $30.000 into a business venture, I took it as serious as I thought it was meant that way. How I spend my money is my choice. I didn't want this to come out at all but everyone seems to think well it's all just me, perhaps I was provoked just a little or even very with always put down I finally lost it. When someone gets knock down and bully all the time what do you think it does to there morale, especially when they are down with a medical fight of there life. Really, it's hard not to be negative. Now you want me banned to take the one last pleasure away from me. I have nothing to do while I am off sick, but play poker and I feel this place is like family but sure take it away from me, I might as well lose it too. Take the last thing away from me really. I promise no more suicidal pm's notes or negative posts really. but it's okay you take IQ side. All the negative posts from some of you just really don't effect others right? or I guess I just not human.
It sounds like you could use a listening ear... and I just happen to be available.
It sounds like you could use a listening ear... and I just happen to be available.
over/under on how many pm's from random people Rose has never talked too before wanting to be her friend she has got since this story came out?I now know where all of this stalker talk about Rose is about now. It is an extreme invasion of privacy when someone goes out and gets someones personal info no matter what their intentions are. I stand by my earlier statement that is in her best intrest to be banned. Not as any kind of punishment but to protect her from further mental abuse which she is incapable of handeling. I think if IQ was a scammer Rose would have been rolled for infinity by now with her unhealthy obsession with his life.
Well if you are just throwing around WSOP ME buy-ins I would be willing to take a stake for the first time in my poker career.
Doubt I haven't staked you before.
I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man:insertpicfromofficespace:
nice... love that
or I guess I just not human.
Oh Rose, you as human as anybody else.Seriously though, IQCrash is in your will?! You really, really really really need to take the internet less seriously. When people say the internet is serious business, they're being sarcastic.Also, posters above me, you're like a group of people having a conversation and all of a sudden a dog walks by and says "Good day sirs," and you ignore it and continue your conversation. Or maybe more like it's a rose, like you're next to a garden and a rose turns to you and says, "Wanna be in my will?" and you all ignore it even though it's a talking flower. Also also, Rose definitely threatened to haunt some people somewhere in there. I really don't know what the crap is going on.
FYP
Not cool. That literally hurt my eyes.
Oh Rose, you as human as anybody else.Seriously though, IQCrash is in your will?! You really, really really really need to take the internet less seriously. When people say the internet is serious business, they're being sarcastic.Also, posters above me, you're like a group of people having a conversation and all of a sudden a dog walks by and says "Good day sirs," and you ignore it and continue your conversation. Or maybe more like it's a rose, like you're next to a garden and a rose turns to you and says, "Wanna be in my will?" and you all ignore it even though it's a talking flower. Also also, Rose definitely threatened to haunt some people somewhere in there. I really don't know what the crap is going on.Not cool. That literally hurt my eyes.
By ignoring the rose in the garden it will go away. Get the picture?