Fcpers Bucketlist

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Visit Japan and buy some sweet electronics that are not available here2) Jump from a plane with a parachute (and most likely tandem so some hung over guy doesn't pack my chute)3) Win the lottery4) See my girl get married (without a shotgun necessary)5) Change my name from Kurt as it seems to be on Rose's hit list 5 may jump up to the top of the list depending on where this thread goes and how quickly

something isn't adding up here. in this email she says she doesnt have any kids... but however on her facebook she has a picture of this:9035_1123789256639_1284353643_30339723_3993471_n.jpgwith the caption:These are my son'sthis picture is 4 years old,Michael is now 32 he is the one in the black suit and He is a nurse like me works in psychiatry like me. Ricky is now 30 he is an auto mechanic this is his wedding 4 years agoany explanation?...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^curious about this one as well
something isn't adding up here. in this email she says she doesnt have any kids... but however on her facebook she has a picture of this:with the caption:These are my son'sthis picture is 4 years old,Michael is now 32 he is the one in the black suit and He is a nurse like me works in psychiatry like me. Ricky is now 30 he is an auto mechanic this is his wedding 4 years agoany explanation?...
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...
Hey Gov one of my sons works as a top mechanic for a ford dealership he said he would never buy a Ford, he owns a Honda. Just his advice.
1) Visit Japan and buy some sweet electronics that are not available here2) Jump from a plane with a parachute (and most likely tandem so some hung over guy doesn't pack my chute)3) Win the lottery4) See my girl get married (without a shotgun necessary)5) Change my name from Kurt as it seems to be on Rose's hit list 5 may jump up to the top of the list depending on where this thread goes and how quickly
Awesome :club:
something isn't adding up here. in this email she says she doesnt have any kids... but however on her facebook she has a picture of this:9035_1123789256639_1284353643_30339723_3993471_n.jpgwith the caption:These are my son'sthis picture is 4 years old,Michael is now 32 he is the one in the black suit and He is a nurse like me works in psychiatry like me. Ricky is now 30 he is an auto mechanic this is his wedding 4 years agoany explanation?...
these are my step sons that I have raised for 20 years. So I feel that they are like my own kids, thus being I still see them once in a blue moon and am proud of them. I do see a psychiatrist about my depression and my suicidal thoughts. It's a tough battle and sometimes here I feel it's very negative as I try too hard to make friends I guess. As for IQ, He did out right ask if I wanted to invest $30.000 into a business venture, I took it as serious as I thought it was meant that way. How I spend my money is my choice. I didn't want this to come out at all but everyone seems to think well it's all just me, perhaps I was provoked just a little or even very with always put down I finally lost it. When someone gets knock down and bully all the time what do you think it does to there morale, especially when they are down with a medical fight of there life. Really, it's hard not to be negative. Now you want me banned to take the one last pleasure away from me. I have nothing to do while I am off sick, but play poker and I feel this place is like family but sure take it away from me, I might as well lose it too. Take the last thing away from me really. I promise no more suicidal pm's notes or negative posts really. but it's okay you take IQ side. All the negative posts from some of you just really don't effect others right? or I guess I just not human.
As for IQ, He did out right ask if I wanted to invest $30.000 into a business venture, I took it as serious as I thought it was meant that way. How I spend my money is my choice. I didn't want this to come out at all but everyone seems to think well it's all just me, perhaps I was provoked just a little or even very with always put down I finally lost it.
Yes, Rose, even though everything else I said was absolutely true, I lied about going to a mentally unstable 50 year old woman for start-up capital.
When someone gets knock down and bully all the time what do you think it does to there morale, especially when they are down with a medical fight of there life. Really, it's hard not to be negative. Now you want me banned to take the one last pleasure away from me. I have nothing to do while I am off sick, but play poker and I feel this place is like family but sure take it away from me, I might as well lose it too. Take the last thing away from me really.
I didn't know we were having a pity party, I would have brought dip.Rose, believe it or not, I went easy on you and didn't put out a lot of your other PM's and email that freaked me out - I suggest quitting while you're ahead here. And yes, you should be banned. For your own good.
Yes, Rose, even though everything else I said was absolutely true, I lied about going to a mentally unstable 50 year old woman for start-up capital.I didn't know we were having a pity party, I would have brought dip.Rose, believe it or not, I went easy on you and didn't put out a lot of your other PM's and email that freaked me out - I suggest quitting while you're ahead here. And yes, you should be banned. For your own good.
Nobody likes a quitter, jsESPECIALLY when they are ahead
Yes, Rose, even though everything else I said was absolutely true, I lied about going to a mentally unstable 50 year old woman for start-up capital.I didn't know we were having a pity party, I would have brought dip.Rose, believe it or not, I went easy on you and didn't put out a lot of your other PM's and email that freaked me out - I suggest quitting while you're ahead here. And yes, you should be banned. For your own good.
well Daniel Have fun with the money and. I hope FCP enjoy's it, and yes My lawyer is aware of you being a US citizen. It really would be for my own good, how, to be alone? as punishment. got to go
these are my step sons that I have raised for 20 years. So I feel that they are like my own kids, thus being I still see them once in a blue moon and am proud of them. I do see a psychiatrist about my depression and my suicidal thoughts. It's a tough battle and sometimes here I feel it's very negative as I try too hard to make friends I guess. As for IQ, He did out right ask if I wanted to invest $30.000 into a business venture, I took it as serious as I thought it was meant that way. How I spend my money is my choice. I didn't want this to come out at all but everyone seems to think well it's all just me, perhaps I was provoked just a little or even very with always put down I finally lost it. When someone gets knock down and bully all the time what do you think it does to there morale, especially when they are down with a medical fight of there life. Really, it's hard not to be negative. Now you want me banned to take the one last pleasure away from me. I have nothing to do while I am off sick, but play poker and I feel this place is like family but sure take it away from me, I might as well lose it too. Take the last thing away from me really. I promise no more suicidal pm's notes or negative posts really. but it's okay you take IQ side. All the negative posts from some of you just really don't effect others right? or I guess I just not human.
I find it amazing that you are able continuously type in iambic pentameter. That must takes some serious resolve.

IQ, Please delete the names of my friends out of the post or emails they don't need to be dragged into this, thx or there emails addresses

Now you want me banned to take the one last pleasure away from me.
annnnnnd here lies the problem.Your one last pleasure is an internet forum full of people who you do not know. There are so many things you could be doing with that money. If you decide not to do anything with it just give it to charity. People who you don't know from the internet is not charity.
Why not donate the money to science instead of to transexual prostitutes?
Do you get a tax write off for conning women out of their money in order to fund Superbowl ad placements?Rose...good luck