Fcpers Bucketlist

The full story for those of you who don't speak crazy:One day when everyone was making fun of Rose, I made a sarcastic comment about Rose being a good person - which she, of course, took literally. From that day forward started the PM's. Thank you for this, thank you for that - I really feel like you're a great friend that I can talk to - so on and so forth. All from a reply in a thread - we were suddenly best friends.Then came the PM's about wanting to kill herself. This was around the time that the Chinese craze was still going strong - so Rose decided she'd play with us. It all started pretty harmlessly. Sure, Rose was crazy, but she was dropping thousands of dollars to us in Chinese - so we let her play.One night while we were playing Matt and I briefly discussed a project we were thinking about working on together - and how we'd raise funding for it if we decided to do it. And when I say briefly, I mean briefly - about 30 seconds. For the next week, Rose would IM me about "my venture" and if I'd found investors, and how much I'd need. I avoided discussing it with her.Meanwhile, the suicidal IMs became more and more frequent - and her ability to pay her Chinese losses came into question. She'd take weeks at a time to settle up.One day I got an IM from Rose saying that she'd decided to put me in her will to the tune of $40,000 if she happened to die. I immediately declined.She then asked me again. I declined again.Apparently, this was not enough of a hint to her. She found my full name, phone number, and address. She also found my email (which I never gave to her either) and sent me this:I once again declined and then suddenly I received this before her surgery:At this point I decided she was just too much to handle - no matter how much she was donating in Chinese.I blocked her from all forms of communication (AIM, Skype, etc.) and have had only a few interactions with her since.Hope that clears everything up.
I'll take the 40,000. I'm a good listener.
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must be either incredibly stupid, or incredibly normal - because there's a level of crazy goin' on in here that I can't even begin to comprehend.
She's creepy on an unimaginable level. And I don't think she's even remotely aware of how creepy she is.And yes, Rose wrote that email. Maybe she used spellcheck for once.
Rose Genest <rosegenest@xxx.net> Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 2:20 AMTo: okastelic@xxx.ca, "Elaine R. Jackson" <elaine@xxx.com>Elaine and OlgaOkay here is the Hospital name and number Forest Health Medical Center Ypsilanti Michigan. 734-707-2700.Elaine I dropped off a photo copy of my will, my Power of Attorney for Treatment of consent and Power of Property control to Olga. You and Olga are my two listed executors.It's pretty basic stuff. I have a few Insurance policies of course our work one and a few with the Royal Bank. totaling around $500,000.As for funeral stuff, No service please. straight burial. Just go out to dinner, have a few drinks and remember the good times.Olga as you might wonder who is Daniel and why is he getting 15%. He is a kid/guy I met though my poker connections. He is a smart guy who actually makes me smile and want to fight for my life, He also makes me laugh. Don't get this wrong we are not involved romantically or sexually and will never be. He is someone I can talk to beside the 2 of you. He reminds me of Chuck in the sense that I could always talk to him on an intellectual level and in a way to just vent out. Speaking of Chuck I wish I kept in touch with that jerk. I miss his sense of humor not to mention his money from our football bets. Forget our relationship we ended still as very good friends, not to mention that John was always Jealous of him and our relationship as good friends. He is suppose to be somewhere in New Orleans, I should give his sister Kim a call to find out where the hell he is. Getting back to Daniel the reason I want Daniel to get the 15% is I believe in him and I want to help his business get back on it's ground. He also takes me back to my early 20's, as I some how relate to some of the same type experiences and struggles in life. Any ways Since I don't have any kids of my own I kind of made FCP my poker group my second family, and that is where I met Daniel. To get in touch with him you now have his e-mail as attached. Also if anything happens go to my computer, go into the Skype program or Aim program and you can reach him there as well he goes by the name of IQCrash on Skype. So use this in an emergency only.I am going to remain positive about this in spite of having to put up with my sister Kay, I know she will have me yelling at her before we reach London. and by time we hit the border I will be ready to commit murder. I love her dearly but she drives me ****in insane. She will most likely have me so agitated before the surgery just thinking of her gets me worked up, and gives me chest pains. Will try to call you before I leave. Catch you girls later. Love ya both. Elaine have a great Holiday girl, see you when I get back. Will need to go out for Drinks in about a month or so, and a soup for me as dinner actually the margarita's doubles of course suits me fine. Love ya all Rose
something isn't adding up here. in this email she says she doesnt have any kids... but however on her facebook she has a picture of this:9035_1123789256639_1284353643_30339723_3993471_n.jpgwith the caption:These are my son'sthis picture is 4 years old,Michael is now 32 he is the one in the black suit and He is a nurse like me works in psychiatry like me. Ricky is now 30 he is an auto mechanic this is his wedding 4 years agoany explanation?...

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)2 Members: king_tanner, vbnautilusexplain yourself sir... lolAlso, rose plays in these 4.40's and $8 rebuy stud tourneys... she won't play bigger buy in tourneys. But she will drop thousands in chinese?Something fishy is going on here lol. Also, she puts someone in her will that she has never met. She just has IQ's address, phone number, and email, does the 40K just go in the mail? This has to be the most outrageous thing ever on FCP if this is real.

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)2 Members: king_tanner, vbnautilusexplain yourself sir... lolAlso, rose plays in these 4.40's and $8 rebuy stud tourneys... she won't play bigger buy in tourneys. But she will drop thousands in chinese?Something fishy is going on here lol. Also, she puts someone in her will that she has never met. She just has IQ's address, phone number, and email, does the 40K just go in the mail? This has to be the most outrageous thing ever on FCP if this is real.
If there is one thing Rose and I have in common its that we both donate to IQ in Chinese. I can't imagine she wanted all this stuff to go public, but she did seem to open the door by alluding to it herself here, so it is a bit perplexing. The only thing I can offer to this situation is to reiterate that she is what she says she is. If she is interested in proving once and for all that she is real, I can help with that (I'm willing to record a respectful audio interview), since I am partly responsible for stoking the confusion on that one. But other than that I don't particularly want to be involved in this one.

Pretending that its not VB just messing up my head, yea this is all pretty much true. In the rose fake account joke thread I mentioned the IQ will donation and VB got me to edit it out as she didn't want people to know. She sent me a pm after thanking me for removing it.

Wow! Rose really needs to be banned here for her own good. She takes this place way to seriously. I thought she was just a lonely depressed person but I think clearly she has a mental health issue. I would hate to see what would happen to her if the Nigerian millionares get to her. Good for you IQ if you were a horrible person you could have really taken her for a ride.

If there is one thing Rose and I have in common its that we both donate to IQ in Chinese. I can't imagine she wanted all this stuff to go public, but she did seem to open the door by alluding to it herself here, so it is a bit perplexing. The only thing I can offer to this situation is to reiterate that she is what she says she is. If she is interested in proving once and for all that she is real, I can help with that (I'm willing to record a respectful audio interview), since I am partly responsible for stoking the confusion on that one. But other than that I don't particularly want to be involved in this one.
Rose = 2006 BearsVB = Denny GreenGot it
Wow! Rose really needs to be banned here for her own good. She takes this place way to seriously. I thought she was just a lonely depressed person but I think clearly she has a mental health issue. I would hate to see what would happen to her if the Nigerian millionares get to her. Good for you IQ if you were a horrible person you could have really taken her for a ride.
What about for the good of the forums?
I've been saying she should be banned for awhile. She has been on the forum for just over a year and she is offering $$$ from her will? The suicidal pm's she sent everyone was bad enough. She has not met 1 person on this forum. She clearly has mental problems and I don't feel people should egg her on, this is an internet forum so people are going to do what they want though.Rose I'm not saying all this stuff to be mean, just how I feel.Also, I don't need a huge explanation that is all in one paragraph like you do with most of your posts when people attack you. I've already heard all the explanations.This thread should be on page 40 now.