Fcpers Bucketlist

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

peepl i will eventolly rape and kill if teh cancer dusnt get me frist1. Kurt, Gallo, IQ, donk4life the few of the (arrogant) ones lol,2. luff, TJ, Vt, tehtoe, gibler123, silky, NNB and yes fargo you too oh can't leave out my first guy of fcp troyo lol3. chrozzo, lurbz, savage, kobe brothers, Vb, gatortom, rivergirl, tbrick, twst, BG, Serge, FCPBOB, Merby, Tanner, and anyone else I forgot4. Of course Daniel, John Juanda, Durr, Gavin Smith, Doyle B, Barry G, Elky, Jeffery Lisandro
Rapist.
Uh...what? Please seek help.
help with what, figuring you out GetSprung no thanks figured that out already, as for seeing a shrink I already do especially from some of the mental abuse from in here. Even when someone is dying you can't get a ****ing break. and I don't want any pity or sympathy from anyone either.
You're fighting an uphill battle versus a thin greased pole that leads to space.
I guess because most of the space cadets here are heartless pricks
Rapist.
Daniel, don't go there I really not in the mood right now at least when you get the money I hope you choke on it. Better yet I hope I do get to my lawyer sooner before it's to late to change that big huge mistake. Go to help someone and get stabbed.
So IQ = fake rose?
that's my bet
Rose, since when is pointing out your stupidity a sign of arrogance?Also, can the top 4 be raped at the same time?
maybe I am pointing out my stupidity but at this point and time I just don't give a ****, I just want to have fun playing poker with a good group of round poker players who think they are good, and of course come off with that attitude so it's perhaps more fun to beat them I guess, and more challenging for me. But it doesn't matter any more any ways.
Daniel, don't go there I really not in the mood right now at least when you get the money I hope you choke on it. Better yet I hope I do get to my lawyer sooner before it's to late to change that big huge mistake. Go to help someone and get stabbed.
Geeze Louise, Rose. A little ribbing between pals and now you wanna take me out of the will?Sheesh.
Geeze Louise, Rose. A little ribbing between pals and now you wanna take me out of the will?Sheesh.
a little hypocritical don't you think? I thought gee someone was looking for help for his business venture, so he jokingly? asked if someone wants to invest, which would be great opportunity. so I thought at the time I couldn't but I knew of my prognosis then so I thought well Yeah I could help in another way so, I did but then, that person goes and literally picks on me personally not as a joke but to intentionally demoralizing me which I don't get. We played poker together had some nice times joking, nothing seriously, had fun playing so I thought. Didn't think I did anything wrong that I was informed of, or told of by him, but then everyone finds out. The joke becomes on her. Well I guess it is on me. Do me a favor Donate it back to FCP so that Bob can run some tournaments and some people can go to the WSOP on me. Please do that with the money it will at least buy 3-4 main event entries or more smaller ones at least other people can have fun on me too. I do love poker nothing may please me more than to see that money go back to FCP and have some people have fun at the WSOP on me. I may not make it there but others can on me. So it's my bucket list wish Daniel. I may not get any of my wishes or may not get anything on that list completed but do that one thing for me please. Now all of FCP is aware of this and I really don't care anymore, cause I am just giving up thanks to the non supporters here, so when that tournament does run, if you did not like me or support and care for me do not run in it cause I will haunt you if you do trust me on that.
can you leave me $200 plus tax so i can get one of those Guinness mini-fridges?
Am I reading this right, did Rose send 30-40k to IQ?
Close. He is apparently in here will or beneficiary of her insurance policy. But seeing how Canadian and US Law make it fairly difficult for that to happen easily, she would have had to have spent some money to get it set up correctly, so it probably a non issue. Sorry IQ.
a little hypocritical don't you think? I thought gee someone was looking for help for his business venture, so he jokingly? asked if someone wants to invest, which would be great opportunity. so I thought at the time I couldn't but I knew of my prognosis then so I thought well Yeah I could help in another way so, I did but then, that person goes and literally picks on me personally not as a joke but to intentionally demoralizing me which I don't get. We played poker together had some nice times joking, nothing seriously, had fun playing so I thought. Didn't think I did anything wrong that I was informed of, or told of by him, but then everyone finds out. The joke becomes on her. Well I guess it is on me. Do me a favor Donate it back to FCP so that Bob can run some tournaments and some people can go to the WSOP on me. Please do that with the money it will at least buy 3-4 main event entries or more smaller ones at least other people can have fun on me too. I do love poker nothing may please me more than to see that money go back to FCP and have some people have fun at the WSOP on me. I may not make it there but others can on me. So it's my bucket list wish Daniel. I may not get any of my wishes or may not get anything on that list completed but do that one thing for me please. Now all of FCP is aware of this and I really don't care anymore, cause I am just giving up thanks to the non supporters here, so when that tournament does run, if you did not like me or support and care for me do not run in it cause I will haunt you if you do trust me on that.
Can you explain this in english Rose? So you gave IQ money for a business venture? Did he scam you? What are you talking about? I'm sure everyone would like to know out of curiosity and for entertainment purposes.

The full story for those of you who don't speak crazy:One day when everyone was making fun of Rose, I made a sarcastic comment about Rose being a good person - which she, of course, took literally. From that day forward started the PM's. Thank you for this, thank you for that - I really feel like you're a great friend that I can talk to - so on and so forth. All from a reply in a thread - we were suddenly best friends.Then came the PM's about wanting to kill herself.

Daniel I swear right now I feel like I been on some type of ****ing rollercoaster ride. My mood and emotions are all over the ****ing place and it is so ****ing obvious on the threads. I think I have so much anger stored in me right now that I just want to scream, that and being ****ing depressed. I read your blog don't stop writing. You do have a gift. Take a break. Use it to blow off some energy or steam and start again. Wow isn't this a fing hoot she lets her life fall apart around her and gives you advice. I am just so sick of being picked on all the time. But then I guess I do go out and sometimes put myself in these situations. I tell you sometimes I just wish I would not wake up and those days are becoming more frequent. I guess I do hide a lot of my true thoughts and feelings like most people do around here. I even started blogging hoping that I would reveal some of that in my blog and I only partially revealed some of my thoughts. Off to an appt. Please do not reveal any of this to any one. I do feel I can talk to you for some reason, maybe because I understand some of what you feel. But then maybe not. thx for letting me babble onRose
This was around the time that the Chinese craze was still going strong - so Rose decided she'd play with us. It all started pretty harmlessly. Sure, Rose was crazy, but she was dropping thousands of dollars to us in Chinese - so we let her play.One night while we were playing Matt and I briefly discussed a project we were thinking about working on together - and how we'd raise funding for it if we decided to do it. And when I say briefly, I mean briefly - about 30 seconds. For the next week, Rose would IM me about "my venture" and if I'd found investors, and how much I'd need. I avoided discussing it with her.Meanwhile, the suicidal IMs became more and more frequent - and her ability to pay her Chinese losses came into question. She'd take weeks at a time to settle up.One day I got an IM from Rose saying that she'd decided to put me in her will to the tune of $40,000 if she happened to die. I immediately declined.She then asked me again. I declined again.Apparently, this was not enough of a hint to her. She found my full name, phone number, and address. She also found my email (which I never gave to her either) and sent me this:
Rose Genest <rcgs59@xxx.net> Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 10:47 PMSo Daniel, I told you I added a little something in my will to you, no arguments you are ****ing accepting it. If something happens I know you will put the money to good use, if not use it as a bank roll to a poker career. $ 40,000,00 Don't **** this opportunity. My lawyer will want your phone number or an address to reach you just in case, I promise not to give it out to anyone one. Your a good friend someone I can talk to and I appreciate that. You can call me any time my as well if you need something my home number is 905-XXX-X255 Please keep this between us only. If you want to talk about it I am open to discussion. and I there as an ear for you too Rose
I once again declined and then suddenly I received this before her surgery:
Rose Genest <rosegenest@xxx.net> Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 2:20 AMTo: @xxx.ca, <elaine@xxx.com>Elaine and Olga Okay here is the Hospital name and number Forest Health Medical Center Ypsilanti Michigan. 734-707-2700. Elaine I dropped off a photo copy of my will, my Power of Attorney for Treatment of consent and Power of Property control to Olga. You and Olga are my two listed executors. It's pretty basic stuff. I have a few Insurance policies of course our work one and a few with the Royal Bank. totaling around $500,000. As for funeral stuff, No service please. straight burial. Just go out to dinner, have a few drinks and remember the good times. Olga as you might wonder who is Daniel and why is he getting 15%. He is a kid/guy I met though my poker connections. He is a smart guy who actually makes me smile and want to fight for my life, He also makes me laugh. Don't get this wrong we are not involved romantically or sexually and will never be. He is someone I can talk to beside the 2 of you. He reminds me of Chuck in the sense that I could always talk to him on an intellectual level and in a way to just vent out. Speaking of Chuck I wish I kept in touch with that jerk. I miss his sense of humor not to mention his money from our football bets. Forget our relationship we ended still as very good friends, not to mention that John was always Jealous of him and our relationship as good friends. He is suppose to be somewhere in New Orleans, I should give his sister Kim a call to find out where the hell he is. Getting back to Daniel the reason I want Daniel to get the 15% is I believe in him and I want to help his business get back on it's ground. He also takes me back to my early 20's, as I some how relate to some of the same type experiences and struggles in life. Any ways Since I don't have any kids of my own I kind of made FCP my poker group my second family, and that is where I met Daniel. To get in touch with him you now have his e-mail as attached. Also if anything happens go to my computer, go into the Skype program or Aim program and you can reach him there as well he goes by the name of IQCrash on Skype. So use this in an emergency only. I am going to remain positive about this in spite of having to put up with my sister Kay, I know she will have me yelling at her before we reach London. and by time we hit the border I will be ready to commit murder. I love her dearly but she drives me ****in insane. She will most likely have me so agitated before the surgery just thinking of her gets me worked up, and gives me chest pains. Will try to call you before I leave. Catch you girls later. Love ya both. Elaine have a great Holiday girl, see you when I get back. Will need to go out for Drinks in about a month or so, and a soup for me as dinner actually the margarita's doubles of course suits me fine. Love ya all Rose
At this point I decided she was just too much to handle - no matter how much she was donating in Chinese.I blocked her from all forms of communication (AIM, Skype, etc.) and have had only a few interactions with her since.Hope that clears everything up.
The person writing to Elaine and Olga is not the same person who posts on FCP.
What makes you think this?I must be either incredibly stupid, or incredibly normal - because there's a level of crazy goin' on in here that I can't even begin to comprehend.