Fcpers Bucketlist

Goddamn, you are amazing.In my next FCP life, I want to come back as you.
gee, and I was thinking of the same thinking coming back as you JoeyJOJO :club:
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn you Kurt, that one word, I edited it from Make to , go to **** you make suck a big deal , you all put such the wrong idea's in your dirty minds lolI just saying I am hoping to be able to go if I am still here, and if I do I want to kick your ass in a game of live poker. Better yet when I go to Michigan in October after my treatments are done I should make a side trip to Chicago just to get into a game with you and Gallo that would be something I would want to get off of my list. Nothing would be better than to get into a game and beat your ****in asses, you can add the cubs bros to the game too, and any other sorry ass who wants to add there name to the list. It's the Poker game and nothing else me beating you ego vs ego.
And this is pretty much why no one wants to include you in any non internet related gathering. Stalking and snorkeling indeed.
i agree...Anne Hathaway is not that attractive...especially in that swimsuit.
She's got a look that sometimes say "Yeesh" and other times says hot.She looks pretty darn good in that picture.
And this is pretty much why no one wants to include you in any non internet related gathering. Stalking and snorkeling indeed.
why because I am competitive, give me a break, yes I am very competitive in sports and always have been and you think I should change now. perhaps I was wrong by being overtly rude or loud about it. Maybe because some guys knock my game and I do want to make a point that my live game is different than my on line game. And what does under water snorkeling have to do with poker or stalking. And who I am stalking all of Fcp for **** sakes. No thanks, not interested in anything but playing poker. I can have fun without the crude, rudeness or attitudes if given a decent chance. Just like to play the so call ones with there big ego's and there attitudes that are also just as bad as mine. Maybe because I know deep down they are just as fun to be with during a game. One's who know how to joke around, and not get ruffled by bad beats or bad calls or , even a bluff or slow roll. A little friendly competition if I lose my money so be it, but if I win well that's nice, then I can brag and say hey I held my own against some decent players. Just a nice thought before I do kick the bucket so they say. I just hope to have a good game of poker with some people that I consider like a family friends, sort of . If that's too much to ask then **** this world.
looks like she is cradeling 2 invisible mens balls in anticiaption for a double bj
which makes it even hotter
things i want to do before i die?1) a 12 year old2) two 12 year olds3) three 12 year olds4) three 12 year olds and a pony
A 12 year old what? A 12 year old human would be disgusting enough, but I think you have a different mammal in mind. Also, you can do better than a pony.
why because I am competitive, give me a break, yes I am very competitive in sports and always have been and you think I should change now. perhaps I was wrong by being overtly rude or loud about it. Maybe because some guys knock my game and I do want to make a point that my live game is different than my on line game. And what does under water snorkeling have to do with poker or stalking. And who I am stalking all of Fcp for **** sakes. No thanks, not interested in anything but playing poker. I can have fun without the crude, rudeness or attitudes if given a decent chance. Just like to play the so call ones with there big ego's and there attitudes that are also just as bad as mine. Maybe because I know deep down they are just as fun to be with during a game. One's who know how to joke around, and not get ruffled by bad beats or bad calls or , even a bluff or slow roll. A little friendly competition if I lose my money so be it, but if I win well that's nice, then I can brag and say hey I held my own against some decent players. Just a nice thought before I do kick the bucket so they say. I just hope to have a good game of poker with some people that I consider like a family friends, sort of . If that's too much to ask then **** this world.
Uh...what? Please seek help.