Fcpers Bucketlist

I don't know if anybody else has started this so we will see how it goes.I liked reading the thread about some of the stuff you all have done.Alot of amazing stuff.I was wandering last night what things people would like to do that they haven't done yet in life.I would like to see things outside of winning they main event or winning braclet.Maybe we can get achance to see what is on kidpokers bucklist.I will start 1.go skydiving 2.spend time in Ireland 3.Spend two weeks shadowing Daniel N. just to see what his life is like.We would have to make time to have some beers and play Golden tee 4.Play beer pong with Doyle B. 5.visit ground zero in New York city 6.Shake hands with the legand gatortom I will add to list when I think of them

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heaven knows this could be more closer than one even thinks lol1. play one WSOP event and 1 WPT event2. go to the 2010 FCP spring get together, 3. Beat a few of the fcpers live in a game of poker Kurt, Gallo, IQ, donk4life the few of the (arrogant) ones lol,4. play the challenging ones and good players like fluff, TJ, Vt, tehtoe, gibler123, silky, NNB and yes fargo you too oh can't leave out my first guy of fcp troyo lol5. play my friends and take them down too chrozzo, lurbz, savage, kobe brothers, Vb, gatortom, rivergirl, tbrick, twst, BG, Serge, FCPBOB, Merby, Tanner, and anyone else I forgot6. Of course play against Daniel, John Juanda, Durr, Gavin Smith, Doyle B, Barry G, Elky, Jeffery Lisandro7. do other fun stuff continue to snorkel, travel, party,go to hockey. football, baseball games, live , love and do as much as I can.

heaven knows this could be more closer than one even thinks lol1. play one WSOP event and 1 WPT event2. Make the 2010 FCP spring get together, 3. Beat a few of the fcpers live in a game of poker Kurt, Gallo, IQ, donk4life the few of the (arrogant) ones lol,4. play the challenging ones and good players like fluff, TJ, Vt, tehtoe, gibler123, silky, NNB and yes fargo you too oh can't leave out my first guy of fcp troyo lol5. play my friends and take them down too chrozzo, lurbz, savage, kobe brothers, Vb, gatortom, rivergirl, tbrick, twst, BG, Serge, FCPBOB, and anyone else I forgot6. Of course play against Daniel, John Juanda, Durr, Gavin Smith, Doyle B, Barry G, Elky, Jeffery Lisandro7. do other fun stuff continue to snorkel, travel, party,go to hockey. football, baseball games, live , love and do as much as I can.
The two S's, Stalking and Snorkeling. Got it.

I want to travel.... not to anywhere particular.... just as many places as possible.Rcgs, I saw your list of friends you want to play. I know you said "and anyone else I forgot." But seriously? F U!!!

reach_for_the_stars-2694.gif
QFT
The two S's, Stalking and Snorkeling. Got it.
F U!!!!, with the stalking bull shit , and you forgot the sex, not with any fcp members lol
I want to travel.... not to anywhere particular.... just as many places as possible.Rcgs, I saw your list of friends you want to play. I know you said "and anyone else I forgot." But seriously? F U!!!
told you I forgot someone, Tanner I did mention you to Kobe or lurbz that you be included in the game when I get out to Cali hopefully this November. You know I <3 Tanner. and of course poker would have to include you. Started my radiation tx today and as expected the puking is par for course on top that I already do that with my gastric bypass surgery as a side effect just picture it 100 x worst. Hopefully I will get out there in November can't promise at this point but my goal is Vegas for sure for my 50th
Poker and/or great poker players are not even sniffing the top 10 things I want to do before I die.
As for poker being on my bucket list it is one of my passions in life, as well as traveling and doing so many other things so that is why it's on my list. It is what I enjoy doing and playing so it as we say my life lol. I am not saying it's number 1 on my list but it's up there. I have some traveling I want to do and a few things in life to sort out. But with the traveling the poker can be mixed in .

-Seduce a 10 with my winnig personality then procede to last under a minute(one thing is impossible but the other is very probable)-Get in a fight and win, seriously I havent been if a fight since 9th grade, I am really curious to see how I would make out now that I am all grown up-Sit in the first few rows for a UFC event-wager at least 6 month salary on a single hand of blackjack. I have had a $1000 bet on bj once(I lost) and the andrenaline rush was as close to a heroin high as I could imagine. I can just imagine the feeling of having that much on the line.-other than just stuff out of my control like seeing the Canucks win the Stanley cup or the Seahawks win a Superbowl. I have followed those teams as long as I can remember and it hasnt exactly been easy being a fan of those 2 teams.

Um, no I didn't.
and I wasn't talking about with any fcp member either lol that remark was telling you were to goit was 2 separate comments just to be clear
I want to add a trip here to my bucketlist after looking at that sitesome of my favorit faq's from their siteDo you have ladies that lactate?YesDo the bunnys do anal?Some do, some don’t. Ask your favorite bunny.Do you have midgets?Bridgett the Midget who is seen on our HBO shows, still features from time to time. Check availability on our website.Do you have she-males?No. But all the bunnys can accommodate you with their personal strap-ons.
I know um.....No, I'll pass on this one.
Damn you Kurt, that one word, I edited it from Make to , go to **** you make suck a big deal , you all put such the wrong idea's in your dirty minds lolI just saying I am hoping to be able to go if I am still here, and if I do I want to kick your ass in a game of live poker. Better yet when I go to Michigan in October after my treatments are done I should make a side trip to Chicago just to get into a game with you and Gallo that would be something I would want to get off of my list. Nothing would be better than to get into a game and beat your ****in asses, you can add the cubs bros to the game too, and any other sorry ass who wants to add there name to the list. It's the Poker game and nothing else me beating you ego vs ego.
Damn you Kurt, that one word, I edited it from Make to , go to **** you make suck a big deal , you all put such the wrong idea's in your dirty minds lol
Goddamn, you are amazing.In my next FCP life, I want to come back as you.