? about 100k at bodog today

Was wondering if anyone who plays there thinks there will be a significant overlay today in there 100k tourney and if you had previously played in one?How many do you think will end up in today's....I would consider opening an account if it looks like a sweet tourney. Thanks in advance. Also any other comments on bodog, in general.Huskers20

Matt, didn't end up doing it yet...how many were in today and what were the payouts and down to how many?Also, by using your referral code, do I get anything? Rake? anything?How often do they have the 100k's every weekend? Thanks,Huskers20

Usually there's about $50,000-70,000 that Bodog has to put in that isn't covered by the entrants. It's a huge overlay. I wish I had the bankroll (or could win a sattelite) to play in the tournament.

Matt, didn't end up doing it yet...how many were in today and what were the payouts and down to how many?Also, by using your referral code, do I get anything? Rake? anything?How often do they have the 100k's every weekend? Thanks,Huskers20
Today had 573 people in the tourney...They do the 100k every weekend...but they do 25k, 10k, and 7.5k guaranteed everyday plus 1o dollar entrys into the 100k every few hrs. 500 is about the most ull see in any guarantee so you are getting a great return for the entry u pay. As for the referal code u still just get the 20%..but i get a little something if u say i referred u. If ur going to play the site might as well help a fellow fcp player out