Brag: I won $500 off my friend's drunk co-worker in $20 flips tonight. I told the guy I would keep going until he wanted to stop so I didn't look like I was hit and running. After losing $500 he decided to stop. Dont flip against me I run like god.Beat: The group I was with thought we lost this guy, but he showed up later at this club we were at. I told the guy after he quit I would by him a drink wherever we were at. The guy didn't need a drink, but he wouldn't stop bothering me. All I had was $20's and $100's so I gave him a $20 and told him to bring me back the change. He got a beer and gave me $3 dollars back. I said wtf, he said he bought the bartender a shot and tipped her $5. I said that I can't trust you anymore and I won't gamble with you or buy you a drink again. He punched me in the face.Brag: He got arrested.Beat: He hit me hard, and my face hurts like a MF'erBrag: Taco Bell was open at 4:30am and I got 3 cheesy gordita crunchesBeat: My face still hurts and probably looks all ****ed up (I haven't looked in a mirror yet).

beat: i had to read another one of tehtoe's miserable postsbeat: was going to go to columbus to party/watch osuVSusc tonight but now i am notbrag: just finished my first beer of teh day