i dont like fat people. they lack disicpline. they lack motivation. THEY LACK SOULS.
personally, i think weight isn't always a health issue. quote on quote "fat ppl" can actually be healthy and awesome...we don't all have the same genetics, thank god! some ppl are actually just big and that is a good thing.
I love this picture so much!
me too! it cured me. I was stopping taking my lexapro for a while. so i was slippin into depression after drinking some makers mark last night. The love in that picture is numerous on many levels!
On a happier note, I've lost 113 lbs as of this morning. :club:
That is Awesome news! Congratulations! and keep up the excellent work! how long has it taken you to lose that weight?I just recently posted ( Fri) a really excellent post from my bookmarks on fat loss in the gym thread.
That is Awesome news! Congratulations! and keep up the excellent work! how long has it taken you to lose that weight?I just recently posted ( Fri) a really excellent post from my bookmarks on fat loss in the gym thread.
thanks! It's taken about 10 months to lose it. And I'll have to check out the weight loss/gym thread. :club:
thanks! It's taken about 10 months to lose it. And I'll have to check out the weight loss/gym thread. :club:
that is extreme weight loss! I hope to see you in the "I joinned a gym thread" which is more about general health and fitness these days. Alot of ppl think it is just about the gym but it is not.
I bet Kurt has a big GIgantic c.ock then, :club:.
Pic's or he doesn't have one that big