Exercise. Go for a walk/jog. Go to the gym. If you're not a member of one, if you have a 24 hour fitness near you you can get a 7 day free pass on their website.
LOL @ you giving avs fan advice on working out. Obviously you've never even opened the fitness " so I joined a gym" thread. Avs probably knows more about fitness and working out than anyone on the forum.
LOL @ you giving avs fan advice on working out. Obviously you've never even opened the fitness " so I joined a gym" thread. Avs probably knows more about fitness and working out than anyone on the forum.
I wasn't giving him advice on working out, I was trying to give him advice on feeling better. But yeah...no I haven't opened that thread in a while. It appears I'm quite the fool. I'm sorry I tried to help somebody feel better.
I wasn't really giving him advice on working out, I was trying to give him advice on feeling better. But yeah...no I haven't opened that thread in a while. It appears I'm quite the fool. I'm sorry I tried to help somebody feel better.
lol don't be such a melodramatic fag.. it's just funny , is all. It would be like giving suited advice on gay sex or something.
Exercise. Go for a walk/jog. Go to the gym. If you're not a member of one, if you have a 24 hour fitness near you you can get a 7 day free pass on their website.
I think this is 1000% excellent advice.. I broke all my personal records in my workout today. :club: