Kk Vs Coordinated Board

Full Tilt Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (4 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comPreflop: Hero is BB with K :5c, K :qh2 folds, SB calls, Hero raises, SB callsFlop: (4 SB) 6 :4h, 8 :club:, 10 :ts(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets, SB callsTurn: (3 BB) 9 :3h(2 players)SB bets, Hero ?What is my line here? just call down? raise/fold?

I'd go with c/c turn and river here... It might be that your opponent has you crushed here in which case you do not want to put yourself in the spot where you have to lose a lot. On the other hand, it may be just pure bluff. If he shuts down on the river, I'd even value bet this.

I'd go with c/c turn and river here... It might be that your opponent has you crushed here in which case you do not want to put yourself in the spot where you have to lose a lot. On the other hand, it may be just pure bluff. If he shuts down on the river, I'd even value bet this.
or up against a naked 7 like K7 suitede or like j10 off but yah same idea. It is .25 .50 and he limp called so that worries me a little on this board but we may just win in by having him shut down river and we fire. We can't raise thou so flat and see if river is blank and bet/call all day

we're calling downif we know our opponent well enough to know he's betting 1 pair there then we can make a thin raise but its hard to know many opponents that well. bet the river if he checks. i want to raise/fold a 6/K on the river b/c we counterfeit 2 pair but i hate folding pairs (esp big ones) HU.

Before the funky turn bet, our plan here was to get a bet in on every street.So let's continue with the plan.Villain's donk bet is good for us.Because now, not only does the bet get in, but we also get to close the action.So we don't have to fear the dreaded check-raise on this coordinated board.Call the turn.And be happy if he leads the river again so you can call that too.Otherwise, put in the bet yourself.Resist the temptation to fold at any point.--CM

or up against a naked 7 like K7 suitede or like j10 off but yah same idea. It is .25 .50 and he limp called so that worries me a little on this board but we may just win in by having him shut down river and we fire. We can't raise thou so flat and see if river is blank and bet/call all day
???????????You're BLUFFING the river if he checks?
Before the funky turn bet, our plan here was to get a bet in on every street.So let's continue with the plan.Villain's donk bet is good for us.Because now, not only does the bet get in, but we also get to close the action.So we don't have to fear the dreaded check-raise on this coordinated board.Call the turn.And be happy if he leads the river again so you can call that too.Otherwise, put in the bet yourself.Resist the temptation to fold at any point.--CM
This too.