How Worried Are Kings Here?

Poker Stars $0.02/$0.05 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players - View hand 275731The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterMP1: $11.52MP2: $6.00CO: $5.00BTN: $10.37SB: $5.00Hero (BB): $13.32UTG: $9.92UTG+1: $5.90UTG+2: $14.03Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is BB with K :ts K :5c1 fold, UTG+1 calls $0.05, 2 folds, MP2 raises to $0.25, 1 fold, BTN raises to $1.10, 1 fold, Hero raises to $2.60, 1 fold, MP2 calls $2.35, BTN calls $1.50Flop: ($7.87) 2 :3h Q :club: 7 :4h(3 players)for both villains to flat 52BBs preflop.. that narrows ranges pretty hard i would assume.. How do we proceed in this hand being first to act.Also no reads cuz i had only been at table for just a few orbits.

I would raise more pre, to a little over $3. Your raise is barely over a min raise and they will tempt them to call with weaker holdings than if you made a bigger raise.As played, bet $4-5 and call a shove. This is about the best flop you can hope for.

I would raise more pre, to a little over $3. Your raise is barely over a min raise and they will tempt them to call with weaker holdings than if you made a bigger raise.As played, bet $4-5 and call a shove. This is about the best flop you can hope for.
so im taking it you guys arent even remotely concerned about QQ here.. imo i dont think this is the "best flop we can hope for honestly"... not saying its bad or the worst flop either. its just a confusing spot to be in.a minraise here would have been to $1.95.. so its about twice a minraise... and for MP2 to call off $2.35 with the button behind him left to act should say a little about his hand.
so im taking it you guys arent even remotely concerned about QQ here.. imo i dont think this is the "best flop we can hope for honestly"... not saying its bad or the worst flop either. its just a confusing spot to be in.a minraise here would have been to $1.95.. so its about twice a minraise... and for MP2 to call off $2.35 with the button behind him left to act should say a little about his hand.
We are. However, we also know that AQ will pay us off huge and so will a stubborn JJ, TT, 99 or AK. You will run into a set/AA sometimes. But youll ship a big pot more often than not. You need balls to play NL, find some.
We are. However, we also know that AQ will pay us off huge and so will a stubborn JJ, TT, 99 or AK. You will run into a set/AA sometimes. But youll ship a big pot more often than not. You need balls to play NL, find some.
who said i c/f? just asking how to act from hereand does needing balls to play NL include attempting to blow ur whole roll in one night cuz of tilt??
who said i c/f? just asking how to act from hereand does needing balls to play NL include attempting to blow ur whole roll in one night cuz of tilt??
how is that even a relevant question since you shouldnt be laying your whole roll in one game its not risking your whole roll. getting it in here is simply the best play you are beat by a vary small amount of villains range and if (in the extremely rare case) you are beat you still have outs How do you expect us to react when you don't want to make the most of an oppurtunity. Only being confident when you have the stone cold nuts is a sure way to be a loser in the long run.
I would rather combinations that contained a K, another face card, and a deuce, rainbow.
Poker Stars $0.02/$0.05 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players - View hand 275731The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterMP1: $11.52MP2: $6.00CO: $5.00BTN: $10.37SB: $5.00Hero (BB): $13.32UTG: $9.92UTG+1: $5.90UTG+2: $14.03Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is BB with K :ts K :5c1 fold, UTG+1 calls $0.05, 2 folds, MP2 raises to $0.25, 1 fold, BTN raises to $1.10, 1 fold, Hero raises to $2.60, 1 fold, MP2 calls $2.35, BTN calls $1.50Flop: ($7.87) 2 :3h Q :club: 7 :4h(3 players)for both villains to flat 52BBs preflop.. that narrows ranges pretty hard i would assume.. How do we proceed in this hand being first to act.Also no reads cuz i had only been at table for just a few orbits.
Raising more PF gets our hand more value over the long run and makes our flop shove a little less conspicuous.
I am against 4 betting small at the micros 100bbs deep.
Hero is 200 bb deep here, which is all the more reason to 4bet bigger, though. We need to be able to get it in ASAP on non-Ace flops. I agree with shoving flop. No reason to let AQ or a stubborn JJ peel one before committing the rest, and it's not much of an overbet to the pot size.

If the thought of folding crosses your mind for more than 1 second please come to Foxwoods and play $20=$40 LHE with a 6' kinda chunky guy with glasses and blonde highlights. We got a great game for you. :club:

lol at all people who think i considered folding... never said i folded or even thought about folding.. was just wondering how often we are up against a set of queens. and besides its not Limit holdem and if u stake me for the $20/40 i be there in a heartbeat.

was just wondering how often we are up against a set of queens.
Before you act on the flop? Not anywhere near as often as you think. Your 4bet sizing was not enough to drive out any PP from set mining or AQ-AK. Granted MP2's range is narrower, but its still going to be like 99-QQ and AQ/AK. If you think this has to be QQ, you are seeing monsters under the bed.
Before you act on the flop? Not anywhere near as often as you think. Your 4bet sizing was not enough to drive out any PP from set mining or AQ-AK. Granted MP2's range is narrower, but its still going to be like 99-QQ and AQ/AK. If you think this has to be QQ, you are seeing monsters under the bed.
this post would have been helpful before everyone got all off on thinking i check/folded and went and cried in a corner for being outdrawn.

I do not see big problem about this hand... As I see it, MP2 only has little money left behind... Just bet the pot or shove, I mean its effectively the same, since btn will be committed if they call pot sized bet. So, I think the best play here is simply to shove the flop and if they have set of Qs, well UL, and if they have aces, well they had you crushed from the get go anyways... But you will win this hand more often than not. I shove this all day and don't even think twice about it.

I do not see big problem about this hand... As I see it, MP2 only has little money left behind... Just bet the pot or shove, I mean its effectively the same, since btn will be committed if they call pot sized bet. So, I think the best play here is simply to shove the flop and if they have set of Qs, well UL, and if they have aces, well they had you crushed from the get go anyways... But you will win this hand more often than not. I shove this all day and don't even think twice about it.
this is what i did.MP2 insta-called with AJ(LOL).. and BTN thought forever before finally folding... claimed he had JJ.was just wondering if my shove on the flop was ok or should i bet like 3/4th pot or something. i even deliberated a C/R, just instead decided on a shove.
I would rather combinations that contained a K, another face card, and a deuce, rainbow.
and to never ever ever get sucked out on!!! LOL
Hero is 200 bb deep here, which is all the more reason to 4bet bigger, though. We need to be able to get it in ASAP on non-Ace flops. I agree with shoving flop. No reason to let AQ or a stubborn JJ peel one before committing the rest, and it's not much of an overbet to the pot size.
You're right. For some reason I thought it was 10nl. I still stand by not 4 betting small 100bbs deep at the micros though. Too often villains will flat the 4 bet. 200bbs deep it's fine.
lol at all people who think i considered folding... never said i folded or even thought about folding.. was just wondering how often we are up against a set of queens.
That's just it; wondering that is a waste of time after you've decided you're not going to fold.The question you should be asking yourself it how to extract value against the range you're beating.