Doyles Room Cashout Problems

i requested a check in march... got one in june, it bounced... call and email all the time since, and just get the same bs lies... they say they sent check when they didn't, lies after lies after lies... and every lie comes with "just wait 2 weeks" and every 2 weeks i get "no... i meant 2 weeks from NOW" and more lies about they already sent it or issued it or proocessed it.i won the "doyles bounty" tourney so i'm trying to cash over $1ki email everyone constantly in customer service and all they do is lie and ignore me. it is disgraceful.doylesroom.com is a complete scam. WHAT A JOKE.i'm sad to say it, but i'm 100% convinced doyle brunson is a thief, and he has stolen money from me. i have zero respect for him, and if i see him, i'll be demanding he make things right.

i'm sad to say it, but i'm 100% convinced doyle brunson is a thief, and he has stolen money from me. i have zero respect for him, and if i see him, i'll be demanding he make things right.
Well at least his marketing is working.
i requested a check in march... got one in june, it bounced... call and email all the time since, and just get the same bs lies... they say they sent check when they didn't, lies after lies after lies... and every lie comes with "just wait 2 weeks" and every 2 weeks i get "no... i meant 2 weeks from NOW" and more lies about they already sent it or issued it or proocessed it.i won the "doyles bounty" tourney so i'm trying to cash over $1ki email everyone constantly in customer service and all they do is lie and ignore me. it is disgraceful.doylesroom.com is a complete scam. WHAT A JOKE.i'm sad to say it, but i'm 100% convinced doyle brunson is a thief, and he has stolen money from me. i have zero respect for him, and if i see him, i'll be demanding he make things right.
Get a magazine or online site involved if you can as obviously they have money or they wouldn't be able to pay for marketing. Nobody wants bad press. Spread the word.
Get a magazine or online site involved if you can as obviously they have money or they wouldn't be able to pay for marketing. Nobody wants bad press. Spread the word.
Maybe prove something first?I highly doubt they're stealing his money.
Maybe prove something first?I highly doubt they're stealing his money.
You're right and I was only going on what he was saying and having the cheque bounce and then not getting a replacement cheque isn't stealing but certainly not good business. The bank usually tells you why the cheque bounces and was it insufficient funds or because of the internet gambling law?I never said stealing, I just said spread the word.
  • 2 weeks later...

what proof do you need?obviously i need the support of the poker community if this is ever to be resolved, or those in the wrong punished for their criminal activity.i assure you all i'm telling the absolute truth.check out this email from cardplayer:---from User Support <usersupport@cardplayer.com>to MEdate Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 11:08 AMsubject RE: Harassment and Threatsmailed-by corp.cardplayer.comIn order to ensure that your comments are taken seriously when you post on every message board complaining about us censoring you for making personal threats against other CardPlayer.com users, please remember to type in all caps and use the word “Nazi” as often as possible.---very cute, no?i was told on thursday that a check would be sent overnight. it wasn't. they claim upper management is the delay. i asked to speak with upper management and they said that they didn't have phones. i asked if they were lying to me and they wouldn't say no. they kept saying "sir, i will...." i would cut them off, "ARE YOU LYING TO ME, YES OR NO, VERY SIMPLE... SAVE US BOTH TIME. YES OR NO, ARE YOU LYING TO ME?" and they respond "sir, i will..." about 20 times. i have the tapes of the call.i talked to victor and ricky g. they sounded like the same person.let me know any details you guys need that you would see as proof. i have LOADS of emails... all claiming payment was sent and i'll receive it by a certain date, but i never do.DOYLESROOM.COM IS A SCAM SITE. STAY AWAY.

You'd think more than one person would be complaining though.
well, maybe other people aren't as passionate as i am to weed through all the BS they are throwing at me.i complained on doyles blog on cardplayer... they banned me for complaining and removed all my comments.... so just because you aren't seeing complaints doesn't mean they aren't happening and being censored. i suppose that sounds a bit conspiracy theorist lunacy, but that is exactly what is happening to me.card player said to call them nazis for censoring me.... jeff shulman is as jewy of a jew as you can get... runs trips to jew museums that the nazis occupied.... and he would have me call his corporation nazis.these are the type of people i'm being forced to deal with, so now i'm just going for the blanket approach and MAKE SURE everyone at least knows this is going on for SOME people.and i'm very surprised you haven't seen more complains... search online for "doylesroom cashout" and you'll find tons of similar stories (and i'm sure many of my recent posts)

did anyone search for "doylesroom cashout" or "withdrawal" and confirm many other players are having the same problems?does anyone think i'm lying?i'm letting you all know to warn you... i've been waiting over 6 months for my 1st check from them.... i have all the proof you could desire. simple fact: if you want painless withdrawals, doylesroom.com might not be the site for you.

check out this email from cardplayer:---from User Support <usersupport@cardplayer.com>to MEdate Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 11:08 AMsubject RE: Harassment and Threatsmailed-by corp.cardplayer.comIn order to ensure that your comments are taken seriously when you post on every message board complaining about us censoring you for making personal threats against other CardPlayer.com users, please remember to type in all caps and use the word “Nazi” as often as possible.---very cute, no?
If Cardplayer did in fact email this, they just went up a notch in my book. You may not be getting your DR cashout for whatever reason but my read says you're batshit crazy.
If Cardplayer did in fact email this, they just went up a notch in my book. You may not be getting your DR cashout for whatever reason but my read says you're batshit crazy.
they did.... in fact, in reality, in my inbox.... email that. so in your book, a jewish man encouraging others to call him a nazi is a notch up.... that's classy.would you withhold money from someone you thought was batshit crazy?

i got a check today from doylesroom... after 6 months, nothing... complain on internet forums, and get aggressive with phone support = paid in about 2 weeks.it's sick that this is what it took for this transaction, when these transactions are fundamentally the only REAL product all online poker sites offer.(side note: i had received a check in the past, and it bounced, so stayed tuned a few weeks to see if i have any more problems.)

Whenever I have problems cashing out from Doyle's Room I head over to the Bellagio and collect from Dolly directly.Sometimes he tries to power scooter away from me, but I put a foot down on his wheel and he just spins in a circle trying to escape.

x2. It is always nice to see more women getting involved with FCP though. This one is so over the top crazy, she must be smoking hot. Pics plz.
You're right and I was only going on what he was saying and having the cheque bounce and then not getting a replacement cheque isn't stealing but certainly not good business. The bank usually tells you why the cheque bounces and was it insufficient funds or because of the internet gambling law?I never said stealing, I just said spread the word.
Actually it is. If I bought a plasma tv and paid by check and it bounced and I never put the money in my account to cover it, there would be a warrant out for my arrest faster than anything. I know because a dumba$$ friend of my brothers did the exact same thing.

In all this time you've been fighting for a check, I was able to put in a withdrawal request on Saturday around noon and have the money in my eWalletXpress account this afternoon. Deposit that somewhere without the check issues that Doyle's has had for ages, do a little cover play, and request a check there.