Doyles Room Cashout Problems

i requested a check in march... got one in june, it bounced... call and email all the time since, and just get the same bs lies... they say they sent check when they didn't, lies after lies after lies... and every lie comes with "just wait 2 weeks" and every 2 weeks i get "no... i meant 2 weeks from NOW" and more lies about they already sent it or issued it or proocessed it.i won the "doyles bounty" tourney so i'm trying to cash over $1ki email everyone constantly in customer service and all they do is lie and ignore me. it is disgraceful.doylesroom.com is a complete scam. WHAT A JOKE.i'm sad to say it, but i'm 100% convinced doyle brunson is a thief, and he has stolen money from me. i have zero respect for him, and if i see him, i'll be demanding he make things right.

Why don't you try Posting some of the E-mails... it would help.I understand the frustration but I can almost positively say Doyle has no reason to steal your 1K... If you confronted Doyle he would probably bounce a stack of measly 1k chips off your head for insulting his Rep.

Doyle needs win your money back on HSP first so pray for Durrrr to be an idiot to him, or mike matusow to play at all lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Makes you wonder. Read Super System, and I feel like a main goal of the book was to sell the "honor amongst gamblers" theme. Why go on so much about how much integrity you have? If the bullshit alarm goes off, trust your gut.