Dual Monitors On A Mini-laptop? Or A Normal Pc?

I'm planning on buying a mini-laptop (Acer Aspire One) or a PC and 2 monitors to grind small stakesSo, is the topic do-able? Will pokerstars run smoothly if I multi-table on it? (around 15-18 tables, but I'd like to learn to play more in the future). Anyone know the minimum requirements, or things I should know before buying it? Resolutions? Video Card? Adapter? etcThanks everyone

I'm no expert on specifications but in general I've found a desktop PC with the same spec as a laptop will run much more smoothly.You're gonna need a decent amount of RAM to play that many tables - especially if you're using a HUD - and if you're using a laptop it'll probably heat up a lot making performance worse.Since I switched to playing on a custom desktop with 2 large monitors, the poker playing experience has been much more enjoyable.

I'm planning on buying a mini-laptop (Acer Aspire One) or a PC and 2 monitors to grind small stakesSo, is the topic do-able? Will pokerstars run smoothly if I multi-table on it? (around 15-18 tables, but I'd like to learn to play more in the future). Anyone know the minimum requirements, or things I should know before buying it? Resolutions? Video Card? Adapter? etcThanks everyone
That Acer computer is a net book.Net books are for people who want something light and small to check out e-mail and surf the net a bit. Don't confuse them with real computers. If your computer is for playing that many tables of online you shouldn't consider a net book at all.I would suggest if you're going to go for a laptop to get one that has a video card with it's own discreet memory and not shared memory if you're going to hook up a second monitor to it.If all the computer is going to do is sit on your desk and not go anywhere a desktop with 2 monitors like HighwayStar said will give you your most bang for the buck.