Wcoop At Poker Stars Day 6 Tuesday Sept 8th

The Sixth Day of the 2009 World Championships of Online Poker at Poker Stars is Tuesday Sept. 8th and it features three tournaments.All time are Eastern Time in N. AmericaEvent 14 8-Sep 14:30 $320 Mixed Hold'em [6-max] $300,000 Event 15 8-Sep 16:30 $320 FL Badugi $100,000 Event 16 8-Sep 20:00 $1,050 NL Hold’em $500,000 Daniel is back home now and should be playing the tournaments today.Good luck to all the FCPers who are playing today.Here's the link to the WCOOP website.http://www.wcoop.com/

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

basically the most frustrating game ever where you try to make bad Omaha hands good omaha hands that aren't soooooted.
4916 at break. my table's got one fish, 2 mehs, and 2 good players, and the latter and i are fighting to get into pots with fishypants. should be fun.
4916 at break. my table's got one fish, 2 mehs, and 2 good players, and the latter and i are fighting to get into pots with fishypants. should be fun.
you are actually wearing pants this time lol ;)gl all
i'm not lol, :club:
Neither am I!
then I am not giving away my secret what I wear at my computer when I play, cause I have you both beat :ts totally all in the natural lol
:club:
<3 Phil