Online Tables

when i looking for a table online at the .25/.50 mirco stakes lets say what should i be looking at when picking a table like avg pot or plr/flp or h/hr or all three as u guys know i am still new to this stuff

when i looking for a table online at the .25/.50 mirco stakes lets say what should i be looking at when picking a table like avg pot or plr/flp or h/hr or all three as u guys know i am still new to this stuff
IMO, avg pot and h/hr both being high are the most important. More money and more hands.

If you want a table where there isnt gona be alot of action and most of the pots are gonna be small, where you're gonna have to grind a profit by pushing tighter players around, look for tables with small average pots.If you want tables where's theres alot of action and alot of wild players that are either gonna win you or lose you alot of money, look for bigger average pots. But, i reccomend you only play these tables if you are reasonably expierenced and you know how to exploit these players, otherwise you will definatly lose alot of money.It all depends on what kind of game you are looking for,