I was just wondering if anyone has ordered this item and if the cookies are tasty or not. Worth 3.8k Fpp's? What different flavors of cookies are there? I am a little worried they might be stale if i order them. Help!

I was just wondering if anyone has ordered this item and if the cookies are tasty or not. Worth 3.8k Fpp's? What different flavors of cookies are there? I am a little worried they might be stale if i order them. Help!
I remember someone ordering them as a joke and they were actually pleasantly surprised at the quality. Whether my hearsay recommendation is worth 3.8k depends on your vip status.
I remember someone ordering them as a joke and they were actually pleasantly surprised at the quality. Whether my hearsay recommendation is worth 3.8k depends on your vip status.
I am on silver star:(. I am also a big fan of a delicious cookie.
OMG CANT STOP LAUGHING, beast thread ever!!please post reviews of cookies.
So did you end up purchasing the cookies? If you did, would you mind answering some of the questions in my original post.
IIRC ko8e34 ordered the cookie basket once.

awwww, Fitzy why didn't you tell me I would bake you some home made decent cookies lol