Kidd Poker We Knew The Well......fair The Well ....

Well Daniel you certainly are a winning poker player but I think you have lost your edge. I think its that big(rumored to be 1,0000,000) contract with Poker Stars. Add that to Poker VT and what ever appearance fees plus not having to "buy in" to tournaments ...well I don't think you really care about your "tournament Life"........99l6jd.jpg:club: PS. Sorry about your recent personal struggles...Also what do you gain by constantly swiping at Phil Hellmuth...?2utho4g.jpg Phil Hellmuth shit talk is like fat jokes about Rosie O'Donnell

This gets my vote for most ignorant thread of the year (Sorry Sick Boy, I knew you were gunning for the title, but you've got nearly 4 months to try and regain the lead). Everything from the ignorance in the title to the actual content of the post make this a real contender.

This gets my vote for most ignorant thread of the year (Sorry Sick Boy, I knew you were gunning for the title, but you've got nearly 4 months to try and regain the lead). Everything from the ignorance in the title to the actual content of the post make this a real contender.
extrapolate? was it the comment about his playing KQ against AQ and loosing the minimum? What was his postion, ect ect.. what what was it a call from the BB the cut off The button ....Also how the hell did the pot with two pair flopped get so big when he is a "small ball Player" was he thinking about the other guy flopping a set.ect ectAlso what about Daniels play over the past year convinces you that he isn't just coasting on his celebrity and big Poker Stars Contract?Finally do you appreciate his constant digs at Phil Hellmuth? DO you find them funny. Does Phll write about Daniel EVER? Isn't he an "easy target"?But thanks for ranking my Post as "ignorant" Wasn't that Michael Jackson favorite phrase?
extrapolate? was it the comment about his playing KQ against AQ and loosing the minimum? What was his postion, ect ect.. what what was it a call from the BB the cut off The button ....Also how the hell did the pot with two pair flopped get so big when he is a "small ball Player" was he thinking about the other guy flopping a set.ect ectAlso what about Daniels play over the past year convinces you that he isn't just coasting on his celebrity and big Poker Stars Contract?Finally do you appreciate his constant digs at Phil Hellmuth? DO you find them funny. Does Phll write about Daniel EVER? Isn't he an "easy target"?But thanks for ranking my Post as "ignorant" Wasn't that Michael Jackson favorite phrase?
nice try Phil :club:
I lold.OP U should burn in hell for what you just said.

A new study finds obese people have 8 percent less brain tissue than normal-weight individuals. Asked to comment, mass media starlette Rosie O Donnell said, "Well duh!?!" then returned to her sandwich.

Hey,fun stuff! It's been a while since we've had one of these bash Daniel threads. For the OP, I'll actually go over the hands for you and try to make this a constructive discussion so that instead of people bashing you, they will appreciate your help in getting me to discuss the hands:Hand #1: Blinds 600-1200 (100 ante) I raise from middle position with KQ, the cut off calls, and Jan Boubli calls on the button. Flop; Qs 8s 4d. I check, and Boubli bets 7000. A large bet for a player like Jan. He bets less with a set here, but may bet big with a huge draw or a Queen. I can rule out AQ because in that spot he would likely re-raise before the flop. I call, other guy folds.Turn 2h. I check, Jan bets 21,000. Another large bet for a player like Boubli. With so many draws out there on the flop, he's either betting a draw himself, or looking to protect his hand against a draw. I call.River 10d. I check, Jab bets just 17,000. At this point I can't fold. His bet size is a good one. It indicates either A) he's trying to milk me, or B) he missed his draw and hopes I missed my draw also. If I missed my draw he doesn't need to risk too much on the bluff. I call, he shows AQ. Hand #2Blinds 600-1200 (100 ante) Cutoff raises to 3000 and I call 1800 more in the BB with 3s 4s. The flop comes 3d 4c 7d. I check, my opponent bets 7,000, I make it 20,000, he goes all in for 19,000 more- I call. He has 88. What needs to be said here? Can anyone find the mistake here? No, cause there isn't one. Again, a totally standard hand. As for me being "washed up" I had the most cashes of my career (8) at the WSOP, more than any other player. Outside of that I haven't played a lot of events, I've just been consistently beating the 8-game mix on Stars. As for Hellmuth, re-read what I wrote. I said he played tournament poker better than those guys. It's true. I also said those guys are better poker players than PH, and that is an absolute fact and it's not even close. Those guys all play against top competition on a regular basis and win. PH's skills are simply incapable of winning against high level thinkers in a cash game format. I'm not "making this up" it's just the truth dude.Cash record at WSOPHellmuth said nice things about tourney play, poker player thing is a fact.

Hey,fun stuff! It's been a while since we've had one of these bash Daniel threads. For the OP, I'll actually go over the hands for you and try to make this a constructive discussion so that instead of people bashing you, they will appreciate your help in getting me to discuss the hands:Hand #1: Blinds 600-1200 (100 ante) I raise from middle position with KQ, the cut off calls, and Jan Boubli calls on the button. Flop; Qs 8s 4d. I check, and Boubli bets 7000. A large bet for a player like Jan. He bets less with a set here, but may bet big with a huge draw or a Queen. I can rule out AQ because in that spot he would likely re-raise before the flop. I call, other guy folds.Turn 2h. I check, Jan bets 21,000. Another large bet for a player like Boubli. With so many draws out there on the flop, he's either betting a draw himself, or looking to protect his hand against a draw. I call.River 10d. I check, Jab bets just 17,000. At this point I can't fold. His bet size is a good one. It indicates either A) he's trying to milk me, or B) he missed his draw and hopes I missed my draw also. If I missed my draw he doesn't need to risk too much on the bluff. I call, he shows AQ. Hand #2Blinds 600-1200 (100 ante) Cutoff raises to 3000 and I call 1800 more in the BB with 3s 4s. The flop comes 3d 4c 7d. I check, my opponent bets 7,000, I make it 20,000, he goes all in for 19,000 more- I call. He has 88. What needs to be said here? Can anyone find the mistake here? No, cause there isn't one. Again, a totally standard hand. As for me being "washed up" I had the most cashes of my career (8) at the WSOP, more than any other player. Outside of that I haven't played a lot of events, I've just been consistently beating the 8-game mix on Stars. As for Hellmuth, re-read what I wrote. I said he played tournament poker better than those guys. It's true. I also said those guys are better poker players than PH, and that is an absolute fact and it's not even close. Those guys all play against top competition on a regular basis and win. PH's skills are simply incapable of winning against high level thinkers in a cash game format. I'm not "making this up" it's just the truth dude.Cash record at WSOPHellmuth said nice things about tourney play, poker player thing is a fact.
Don't be fronting.You make too much money from pokerstars to worry about playing anymore . The 8 cashes are just a fluke. Many people cash multiple times and FT table at the WSOP. The difference they don't pretend that you can't fold 2 pair to a guy who will committ himself all in with 88 just because there are 3 cards lower than an 8 on the flop. Most of the time you have AK when you check raise a pre=flop raiser since his raise from the cut off places him squarely in the top ten hands of Phil Hellmuth.So just because you got your money in good and it didn't hold up clearly shows you are washed up.You should switch your seat to coach for the flight back and write a nice apology letter to Phil when you get home.
For the OP, I'll actually go over the hands for you and try to make this a constructive discussion so that instead of people bashing you they will appreciate your help in getting me to discuss the hands:
party pooper
You should switch your seat to coach for the flight back and write a nice apology letter to Phil when you get home.
^^^
Well Daniel you certainly are a winning poker player but I think you have lost your edge. I think its that big(rumored to be 1,0000,000) contract with Poker Stars. Add that to Poker VT and what ever appearance fees plus not having to "buy in" to tournaments ...well I don't think you really care about your "tournament Life"........99l6jd.jpg:club: PS. Sorry about your recent personal struggles...Also what do you gain by constantly swiping at Phil Hellmuth...?2utho4g.jpg Phil Hellmuth shit talk is like fat jokes about Rosie O'Donnell
lol.. and I am reading in Bluff magazine how many cashes he had in this year's WSOP (as DN mentioned) and thinking... huh?He's earned the right to enjoy his riches while he can.Cheers,

Well Daniel you certainly are a winning poker player but I think you have lost your edge. I think its that big(rumored to be 1,0000,000) contract with Poker Stars. Add that to Poker VT and what ever appearance fees plus not having to "buy in" to tournaments ...well I don't think you really care about your "tournament Life"........I dont pretend to understand what you just said cause its obv. you are wayy better than I at understanding dn's game buthow do you make 1,0000,000

• 4 weeks later...

I think Daniel will be just fine look at his run in the WSOPE. I do think he will finish in the top three without a problem. Everybody goes through phases where they have a mind lapse. That is what I think happened, but he will bounce back better than ever!

Two things: 1) I would consider Daniel along with T.J. Cloutier in his prime as the two greatest tournament players in history and they both excel in all the games. He is also much more professional than PH and a great ambassador for the game. 2) I think Gabe Kaplan summed it up best on HSP - Hellmuth isn't as bad as the high stakes pros make him to be and he isn't as good as he thinks he is. Phil had the foresight to see what NLHE tournament poker could become and put himself in a position to capitalize on it. You have to give him credit for that.I honestly think if PHil wold shut up and just play poker more often he would have more success against the best players in the world. His biggest flaw is that he doesn't respect his opponents, even when they are better than him. A mistake Daniel, Phil Ivey, Doyle, etc. would never make. In Phil's defense, away from the spotlight I think he is a decent guy, he is just so completely insecure he never figured out how to handle his success. Honestly, I thought Daniel and Phil were friends until recently and that DN just gave him a hard time the way he talks junk to Mike the Mouth but it does seem a little more than that.Perhaps Daniel was as annoyed as much as the general population at Phil dressing up like Caesar,etc. If Phil has any true friends they would tell him to tone it down, play poker and let history be the judge.

Two things: 1) I would consider Daniel along with T.J. Cloutier in his prime as the two greatest tournament players in history and they both excel in all the games. He is also much more professional than PH and a great ambassador for the game.
yeah....right...