Could I Be Any Worse

i think this is roses joke account
nope, not mine joke account I just posted my bad beat story. I was just whining about my bad game tonight that's all. Kobe34 saw it, I played so good and just donked it away at the Ft. I am so pissed off at myself over it. broke my mouse over it too.
nope, not mine joke account I just posted my bad beat story. I was just whining about my bad game tonight that's all. Kobe34 saw it, I played so good and just donked it away at the Ft. I am so pissed off at myself over it. broke my mouse over it too.
rose = tbrick412 = fargopokerND = microdonki think i got it all now
rose = tbrick412 = fargopokerND = microdonki think i got it all now
<3 lurbz
I can't wait to show my Minot friends this tomorrow as evidence why their city is and produces pieces of shit.
oh no doubt there..minot sux big time...bout as bad as i sukk at poker hahahaa
I can't wait to show my Minot friends this tomorrow as evidence why their city is and produces pieces of shit.
far as piece of shit...i would be careful sir..i got your piece of shit rite here KID...step in the ring sir.
sometimes i think pstars just doomswitched me for life when i signed up..but maybe im just that bad.the only thing i can seem to win at is .01/.02 short handed...yup..lame.and at that i have to run 12-16 tables to get anywhere.yikes.at what point does a person throw the towel in.
Deposit 1k onto AP and play in the 1/2nl games. Enjoy!
far as piece of shit...i would be careful sir..i got your piece of shit rite here KID...step in the ring sir.
LOLYou feelin' froggy?
HAI!No, but I did something to your cousin with this mouth.
I did your cousin in the mouth.