Could I Be Any Worse

never mind love his avatar lol

sorry just a lil steamed..aint won in 3 years.
Jspencer, is that you?
? lie bout what dude..ima kid from north dakota that sux at poker..i aint lyin check my stats..who the hell is jspencer
FARGOPOKERND STOP MAKING JOKE ACCOUNTSBAN BAN BAN BAN BAN
no he's obv gettheshades againo wait
well played.
? lie bout what dude..ima kid from north dakota that sux at poker..i aint lyin check my stats..who the hell is jspencer
lol.

sometimes i think pstars just doomswitched me for life when i signed up..but maybe im just that bad.the only thing i can seem to win at is .01/.02 short handed...yup..lame.and at that i have to run 12-16 tables to get anywhere.yikes.at what point does a person throw the towel in.

I can assure you that I am the ONLY poker player in North Dakota....

that's okay your not the only one who sucks at poker, tonight I ran in a sat for wcoop. Had the chip lead for 3 hours into the Ft had a 20k chip lead and donked it off like an idiot, I had 48K and blew it, went out in 6th. should of had that ticket into that event there were 2 of them. I totally sucked at that Ft. Got too argo, and aggressive, played bad hands that I knew were bad, and just plain tilted. Thus just did not deserve it I guess. Oh well live and learn they say.

i think this is roses joke account
no joke account dude..i live in wahpeton nd..jus moved here from minot nd...jus signed up here few days ago,figured i should start posting,why?to maybe get some advise from some good poker players.I'm just sick of losing and want to fix my game.i play like 8 hours a day usually micros becasue i never deposit big..usually deposit 50 bux,donk it off,try another site,realize they all sukk and go back to pokerstars everytime.been playing online for 3 years with no success.going back to school gunna try to grind out a small profit each month.don't really feel like gettn a job.dalt blackjack the last 3 years so i don't think i could even handle a real job lol. my name is austin strand..28yrs old..pokerstarz name is strand1..its no joke thread dude..im just being honest by telling you guys im a losing poker player.
no joke account dude..i live in wahpeton nd..jus moved here from minot nd...jus signed up here few days ago,figured i should start posting,why?to maybe get some advise from some good poker players.I'm just sick of losing and want to fix my game.i play like 8 hours a day usually micros becasue i never deposit big..usually deposit 50 bux,donk it off,try another site,realize they all sukk and go back to pokerstars everytime.been playing online for 3 years with no success.going back to school gunna try to grind out a small profit each month.don't really feel like gettn a job.dalt blackjack the last 3 years so i don't think i could even handle a real job lol. my name is austin strand..28yrs old..pokerstarz name is strand1..its no joke thread dude..im just being honest by telling you guys im a losing poker player.
you did not do much to help your case.