Birthday Gift Idea For The Girlfriend

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If she likes to do that kind of stuff, classes are a good gift.
Good idea but between work and grad school I don't see her having any time to take the classes.
Send her a $50 bouquet of flowers to her at work, with a gift certificate for a massage at a nice spa.The note should read:I wanted everyone to know how special you are, and then I wanted you to feel special.Price: $200
Sweet idea except she works in a restaurant waitressing, wouldn't really have anywhere to put the flowers if they came in there. I like it though I will probably make flowers a part of it. I'll have to look up if there are any good spa's around where she lives thats a pretty good idea too. Thanks! keep em coming all!
Not especially outdoorsy or active. Likes going to the movies and eating a lot no, she's not a tubby
ackbar.gif
Send her a $50 bouquet of flowers to her at work, with a gift certificate for a massage at a nice spa.The note should read:I wanted everyone to know how special you are, and then I wanted you to feel special.
You're such a sensitive soul.
I feel like such a bad Star Wars geek right now, but I don't get this reference. What am I missing?
This girl isn't active and loves to eat. She isn't fat now...but she will be. Hence, "
"

ok, this may be a little on the ghey side and depend completely upon whether or not your gf is the romantic type. But there's this book called "All About Us," it's sort of a blank book journal thing where you fill in all the blanks with details about your relationship. It's pretty sappy, but I filled it out (at least the parts that I could remember) one year and gave it to my gf and she read the whole thing and absolutely loved it. She'll love the thoughtfulness behind it, as it covers a lot of detailed stuff, especially about your first date and stuff like that. Anyway, kinda ghey, but it works like magic. Also, add jewelry or flowers to it.

ok, this may be a little on the ghey side and depend completely upon whether or not your gf is the romantic type. But there's this book called "All About Us," it's sort of a blank book journal thing where you fill in all the blanks with details about your relationship. It's pretty sappy, but I filled it out (at least the parts that I could remember) one year and gave it to my gf and she read the whole thing and absolutely loved it. She'll love the thoughtfulness behind it, as it covers a lot of detailed stuff, especially about your first date and stuff like that. Anyway, kinda ghey, but it works like magic. Also, add jewelry or flowers to it.
That was actually extremely hetrosexual.
I'm not sure you understand the meaning of this word.
Chrozzo won before strap on was introduced. Then he lost. Standard "the rise and fall of..." story.Stu Ungar won, then he lost, then he won again but then he lost (in life that is). Same with chrozzo and the cheetoes.
Chrozzo won before strap on was introduced. Then he lost. Standard "the rise and fall of..." story.Stu Ungar won, then he lost, then he won again but then he lost (in life that is). Same with chrozzo and the cheetoes.
One night I'm gonna come to you, inside of your house, wherever you're sleeping, and I'm gonna cut your throat.
Sometimes when you win, you really lose. And sometimes when you lose, you really win. And sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie. And sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose.
She's also kind of artsy, I mean she likes to draw and paint a bit and is pretty good at it, but again I think she really has all the supplies or whatever she needs/wants for that. I'll keep trying to think of things that may help..
I'm not sure about the logistics of this, but maybe you could get a painting of hers nicely framed? It seems a little silly to give her something she made, but it validates her work as art.
Send her a $50 bouquet of flowers to her at work, with a gift certificate for a massage at a nice spa.The note should read:I wanted everyone to know how special you are, and then I wanted you to feel special.Price: $200
This is great. I love this idea. It's too bad the flowers thing won't work for her.
I think your second word answers the question by itself.
That's why I qualified the words with "er".
I'm not sure about the logistics of this, but maybe you could get a painting of hers nicely framed? It seems a little silly to give her something she made, but it validates her work as art.
I really like this idea, too! How about a romantic picnic somewhere scenic with a great bottle of champagne and fancy cheeses and yummy baked things in a basket with blankets and real crystal glasses and stuff. Bring a cd player and maybe make her a mix cd (corny but sweet) to play while you're making out. Try to think of everything you might need and pack it up, then pick her up at the prescribed time, but keep the location of your date a surprise. Don't forget to get a simple card (not too much poetry) and then write some of your own nice sentiments in there. Then put a little jewlery "forget-me-not" in there for her to wear when you are apart. The necklace idea mentioned earlier is nice. Make sure you get it wrapped elegantly.
Sure, but who's nose isn't runny.
I guess we both could be worse off. For example, we could have bloody sphincters and be claiming its due to stress induced bowel movements. Ha! Like anyone would believe such a story.
I guess we both could be worse off. For example, we could have bloody sphincters and be claiming its due to stress induced bowel movements. Ha! Like anyone would believe such a story.
How about I jam every one of your textbooks up your ass and see how much you bleed?