Nfl Survivor Pool

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested. Is it too late to get in on the action. The seasons already two games in. This sounds like "Beat the Streak" from MLB.
its too late for this round..but we may do another one before the season ends.
can we plaease make another one, ty :club:
Since there is interest, I made another one-http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/27471We can do it for $20 again, I can hold the money or we can pick someone else. Doesn't matter to me.Picks and money just need to be in before 1pm EDT on Sunday. THC4ME247 on PS and ChrisRichey on FTP if you guys are ok with me running it.oh yeah, I'm in as Puff The Magic Dragon and the password is mobney

in pool 2. not playing on stars anymore, only had 15 there so did a double ship from dscoot starsand bigpotscott ftp

dammit...pissed i missed this..GL to everyone in pool 1
Hah, it was just the two of us so you didn't miss anything. Maybe we'll wait for a few more people to get knocked out of the first before starting another one or just do something for the playoffs?
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Man, I thought for sure that week would knock out one but no luck there. Next week should be interesting.
Actually, this week will not be interesting. I bet we all have the same team.
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats to thesinch AKA Chris for winning the survivor pool..$280 shipped...It was fun and we went a long way...I think I would of picked Indy for sure this week and lost anyways..Congrats again.