Nfl Survivor Pool

hi guys,I have received money from 3 of you and sloshr is paid..So we have 5 people including me thats paid..Ill update a list of everyone when i get some time tonight.Lets get some more people.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sent another 20 for my brother. (from Dscoot stars)his yahoo team name will most likely be buffyslayerskobe have you joined the yahoo league yet?

sorry guys I have been away all day..I have received some moneys and will update tonight..Picks dont have to go till Sunday

Hey guys,We have 9 entrants so far, everyone is paid up $180 so far in the pool..We hope to get more as we get closer.Good luck

yahoo pool name is FullContactPokerpassword fcpfcp obv you need to pay serge be4 entering the yahoo league.
Its showing three of us as eliminated..Can you fix this

there seems to be a glitch in the system, it wont let me fix it completely.we need to open a new yahoo group and go from there. the new group to join is 24812 password fcpfcpplease try to get ahold of everyone via pm if we can so they know to switch and make new picks be4 sunday 1pm.

Would like to do this but can only pay on FT Is this possible?
yep send 20 to sergetoronto on ftp. post you screen name and survivor name on here so we know.
im on the league page right now, and it doesnt have any of us eliminated...
i was able to do a league restart, essentially letting everyone back in (for some reason they booted the 3 people who didnt have pix in be4 last nite even tho the deadline was sunday at 1pm), but now after the restart it wont let us make picks until week2. so lets just go to a new league page. the info is in the post above

hi guys,please re register for the new YAHOO league, check the first post for details.Thanks..And yes you can send on full tilt to sergetoronto

hi guys,please re register for the new YAHOO league, check the first post for details.Thanks..And yes you can send on full tilt to sergetoronto
Sent you another $20 on PS (bbgun5310) for a buddy of mine, he is djj526 on the yahoo page.

more entries are coming..Please register for the new site if you havent..Hopefully we will get everyone in before Sunday.

shavers rocket bombsi rawr ufilthy sanchezthese people have not switched to the new group. can someone get ahold of thesee people.? i was able to see filthy and shvers pix on the old page after the glitch, so if they arent around by sunday1pm we can still make it work for them, ill post there pix on here at 1pm if they havent done it themselvesbut -i rawr u- never made the week1 pick, so if they dont do the switcheroo we'll have to refund them i guess??

shavers rocket bombsi rawr ufilthy sanchezthese people have not switched to the new group. can someone get ahold of thesee people.? i was able to see filthy and shvers pix on the old page after the glitch, so if they arent around by sunday1pm we can still make it work for them, ill post there pix on here at 1pm if they havent done it themselvesbut -i rawr u- never made the week1 pick, so if they dont do the switcheroo we'll have to refund them i guess??
Im doing it now, i have felt like death for the last 2 days. Good thing i got bored on my fancy, awesome iphone and checked the thread.
Sorry guys...i'm on the the other side of the world and don't get to get online everyday..but i made it....just made my pick!!!! Thanks for the PM