Nfl Survivor Pool

I know there was talk of this before and not sure if it got off the ground. I like to run a NFL survivor pool. Its very simple. Every week you pick one team that you think will win. No lines or spreads. You cant pick that team again.If you lose you are out, last man standing gets the prize pool.I think we should keep it low to get lots of people , $20 is what I propose.Please say if you are interested and as soon as we have enough I can start collecting cash.RULES:The rules are very simple:Every week you will pick the winner of one NFL game. There arent any spreads, just straight up winners. Once you pick a team you will not be able to pick that team again. If you lose you are eliminated, last team standing will take the whole pot.Deals will be allowed at the end. Each entry is $20, you can enter as many times as you like. Your pick will be due 2 hours before the kickoff of the first game of the week. All games will be included , not just Sunday. You can either post your pick in the thread or pm it to me. I will post all the picks before kickoff.You can send money to sergetoronto(pickering) on stars , or sergetoronto on fulltilt.Once you ship the money please either post or pm me where the money came from to match your fcp name.YAHOO ID the new group to join is 24812 password fcpfcpIll update the first post with confirmed entries.Good luck.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not to hijack but if anyone is also interested in a $100 league, pls pm me. it's winner take all (usually chopped when down to about 5 teams) but got around 420 people last year. i chopped 35k after week 16 w/ 7 others, then we played for the remaining 7k, and 2 more people got knocked out. ended up w/ 6.6k (well 3.3k, split a team w/ someone). payments will need to be sent asap... like i said, pm me and i will send you the info.

I'm interested, especially since you owe me $20 for my baseball league, Serge. Just call it even and let me know where to send my picks.
ok..i had no idea i owed..Your paid then..Ill post official rules and everything by the end of the weekend

It looks like we have some interest..The rules are very simple:Every week you will pick the winner of one NFL game. There arent any spreads, just straight up winners. Once you pick a team you will not be able to pick that team again. If you lose you are eliminated, last team standing will take the whole pot.Deals will be allowed at the end. Each entry is $20, you can enter as many times as you like. Your pick will be due 2 hours before the kickoff of the first game of the week. All games will be included , not just Sunday. You can either post your pick in the thread or pm it to me. I will post all the picks before kickoff.You can send money to sergetoronto(pickering) on stars , or sergetoronto on fulltilt.Once you ship the money please either post or pm me where the money came from to match your fcp name.Ill update the first post with confirmed entries.Good luck.

It looks like we have some interest..The rules are very simple:Every week you will pick the winner of one NFL game. There arent any spreads, just straight up winners. Once you pick a team you will not be able to pick that team again. If you lose you are eliminated, last team standing will take the whole pot.Deals will be allowed at the end. Each entry is $20, you can enter as many times as you like. Your pick will be due 2 hours before the kickoff of the first game of the week. All games will be included , not just Sunday. You can either post your pick in the thread or pm it to me. I will post all the picks before kickoff.You can send money to sergetoronto(pickering) on stars , or sergetoronto on fulltilt.Once you ship the money please either post or pm me where the money came from to match your fcp name.Ill update the first post with confirmed entries.Good luck.
They have Yahoo Survivor leagues. We did an FCP one last year and it worked out fine. It's a much easier way of keeping track and you can see who everyone else has for a good sweat.
They have Yahoo Survivor leagues. We did an FCP one last year and it worked out fine. It's a much easier way of keeping track and you can see who everyone else has for a good sweat.
this is a good idea, suggested by a couple of you.Ill set one up soon, and post the details.

should we not include thursdays game to allow more time for people to enter?20sent from Dscoot stars. another 20 coming soon for my brother.i just set up a league on yahoo, and their is a drop down box on league setttings to have picks due 5minutes before first game of the week, or have picks in by 5min be4 sunday 1pm. i would suggest the sunday 1pm option so people can join after thursday if they wish, but it still gives the early signers the option to take thursday game if they want too.

ok good job..Thanks for setting that up..Lets get some more people.I am ok with not having THursday included the first week

yahoo pool name is FullContactPokerpassword fcpfcp obv you need to pay serge be4 entering the yahoo league.

yahoo pool name is FullContactPokerpassword fcpfcp obv you need to pay serge be4 entering the yahoo league.
I'm looking for the group, but it is asking for a league ID#, not the mane.