Ahl Mustangs

sorry to be the bearer of what MAY be bad news, but I think Wisniewski just got badly hurt.

tripped, grabbed his knee, couldnt put weight on it.

sorry, tough break buddy, might not be too long hopefully.

(If you want to blame someone, its Arvidsson, Dales guy)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some thoughts and musings on the 19 owners in the AHL..Just what comes to my mind about every owner...If you get offended very easily and get butt hurt at jokes then stop reading now:   Canadian Got

Mustangs like to thank my man Otto for filling out my roster..   Good job young man..

Poor team management imo. The NHL schedule came out ages ago. Tuesdays were going to be important because of Survivor and the Champions League. You should have known back in June when Price was pitchi

Posted Images

sorry to be the bearer of what MAY be bad news, but I think Wisniewski just got badly hurt.

tripped, grabbed his knee, couldnt put weight on it.

sorry, tough break buddy, might not be too long hopefully.

(If you want to blame someone, its Arvidsson, Dales guy)

sigh

• Patrick Kane (CHI)
  • Wayne Simmonds (PHI)
  • Alexander Steen (STL)
  • Ryan O'Reilly
  • James Neal (NSH)
  • Nazem Kadri (TOR)

Defense

• Shea Weber (NSH)
  • Dougie Hamilton (CGY)
  • Matt Niskanen (WSH)
  • Marc Staal (NYR)

Goalies

Goalies-B Dallas

Overtime Player

Patrick Kane (CHI)

Patrick Kane typically loves scoring on Fridays and Sundays, where we usually dont have an NHL game...This year after his legal scare I have told him less partying on the weekends and more goals on Saturday nights.

I took a big risk this year and went ALL IN on Patrick Kane, in all of my 3 large pools..

Decisions were made to keep him right at the worst time , when allegations and wacko police reports were rampant...

So far its been ok as he leads the league in scoring..

Good battles for good teams. Teams that aren't deep will struggle.

Having 4 out of 12 forwards available doesnt mean I am not deep..It means I am unlucky with games distribution for this particular Tuesday.

Poor team management imo. The NHL schedule came out ages ago. Tuesdays were going to be important because of Survivor and the Champions League. You should have known back in June when Price was pitching well that you'd only gave 4 forwards for this game. Plan ahead, man. Be a John Gibbons.

• Like 2

Having 4 out of 12 forwards available doesnt mean I am not deep..It means I am unlucky with games distribution for this particular Tuesday.

Most teams are going to carry roughly 18 forwards and 10 dmen. If you aren't, then you are going to have empty spots.

I assume you're blue jays fan, Serge? Good luck tomorrow ( and the rest of the Hockey jays fans) . I think a Toronto-Cubs world series would be really cool.

Ty my friend..We are very excited for tomorrow.

• Like 1

Its good to see when a trade translates into actual points...

Weber was the difference in the game last night with a huge assist..

Sure we won with 0..But thats life ...

Decent start to the season for the Mustangs..We are 4-2..We could have been 5-1 if Minnesota beats LA in a 3 on 3 situation...It was that close..

We are happy with the analytical stats as well.

We are 5th in Plus minus

6th in forward scoring

9th in defence( this was an area of concern as we had 2 players signed going into season)

10th in goaltending

We have been slightly lucky as we have 7 goals against..I think I am running at expectation right now..

I expect to finish in the top 2 in the division

Decent start to the season for the Mustangs..We are 4-2..We could have been 5-1 if Minnesota beats LA in a 3 on 3 situation...It was that close..

We are happy with the analytical stats as well.

We are 5th in Plus minus

6th in forward scoring

9th in defence( this was an area of concern as we had 2 players signed going into season)

10th in goaltending

We have been slightly lucky as we have 7 goals against..I think I am running at expectation right now..

I expect to finish in the top 2 in the division

You can cement your spot in your division if you trade with me, otherwise I am talking to Dale.

You can cement your spot in your division if you trade with me, otherwise I am talking to Dale.

I am open for communication..I always overpay for players as you have seen in the past.

We sit on the top of the division together at 6-2 going into Friday's games. On that note, I would just like to say... nice lineup bro.

• Ryan O'Reilly
  • Alexander Killorn (TBL)
  • Empty
  • Empty
  • Empty
  • Empty

Defense

• Matt Niskanen (WSH)
  • Dougie Hamilton (CGY)
  • Carlo Colaiacovo (BUF)
  • Empty

Goalies