Poker Stars $0.02/$0.05 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players - View hand 267043The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BB): $8.85UTG: $5.00UTG+1: $5.69UTG+2: $2.03MP1: $6.57MP2: $13.93CO: $2.15BTN: $13.95SB: $9.46Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is BB with Q :club: Q :5c1 fold, UTG+1 calls $0.05, 1 fold, MP1 calls $0.05, MP2 calls $0.05, 2 folds, SB calls $0.03, Hero raises to $0.35, 2 folds, MP2 calls $0.30, 1 foldFlop: ($0.85) K :ts Q :4h J :3h(2 players)Hero bets $0.55, MP2 calls $0.55Turn: ($1.95) Q :qh(2 players)

Why wouldn't we bet the turn? The strength we've shown so far and the board out there makes checking way too obvious a slow-play situation..i.e. I would never expect villain to bet if we check to him unless he's incredibly bad or has a boat, IMO. He doesn't have a boat so unless you have a very strong read that he'd throw money away if checked to don't sacrifice value by checking. Make a small value bet and hope he'll stick around with something.

Absolutely bet the turn. If the villain liked his hand on the flop, not much has changed unless he had KJ. either way, you need to get money in now in case he has some sort of Tx hand that will fold the river.

betting is for certain, but the real key is sizing it. You really want weak hands with aces and tens to stick around to make a second best hand. Also, if you bet small it may entice a raise from some nonsense hand that you can easily 3 bet all in. I'd bet 1/3 to just under 1/2 the pot here.

bet, hope villain is full and move all in on river! YOU HAVE QUADS!!!!!!!!! and it is the micros!!!! Set up a push I mean if they have nothing there is no way to get money out of this pot anyways so do your thing

No one calling this flop and folding this turn. Bet, and bet fairly big on the turn for value and to set up a river shove. Betting small here doesn't do much for you because no one ever bluff raises on this board at these stakes.