Wsop Commentary

So I'm watching this years WSOP and chuckling at some of Norman Chad's jokes and one liners when I got to thinking....Then I took some Advil and felt better.Seriously though--what would the WSOP be without Chad and McEron's color commentary?What if someone else was doing the play by play?So today's question is this: If you could pick anyone, living or dead, to do the WSOP commentary, who would it be?I'd like to see Ali Nejad and Gabe Kaplan. I think that'd be interesting.Aaaaaannnnndddd go.........

1st Norman Chad and Lon McEron ARE WSOP POKER.....BOOM2nd Gabe Kaplan is by far the smartest commentator on any poker show.Ali Nejad???Please..if it's a $5/$10 limit game I'm sure his insight would be helpful, but High Stakes Poker? And how many times does he step on a good story on PAD?Don't go asking for things you haven't thought through. Next you'll ask for Tiffany Michelle or someone else with big breasteses.

Bobcat Goldthwait and Jenna Haze.and yes, Regis, that's my final answer.p.s. gabe kaplan and anyone else would work fine in a pinch.

I'd like to see Ali Nejad and Gabe Kaplan. I think that'd be interesting.
You have a good choice in commentators. I also like Norman Chad and Lon McEron for the commentaries, but if I were to replace them with two other commentators, I'd choose Gabe Kaplan and third place would be Ali Nejad. On the other end of the spectrum would be that damn premier league/party poker millions/etc commentator who gets so annoyingly excited about the most inane events. He's by far the worst commentator on tv and is tilts me that he commentates so many poker shows.
It's McEachern.-Dane
I don't like thinking for myself: it's very tiring. I just copy what other people did because I assume they did the thinking for me.
You have a good choice in commentators. I also like Norman Chad and Lon McEron for the commentaries, but if I were to replace them with two other commentators, I'd choose Gabe Kaplan and third place would be Ali Nejad. On the other end of the spectrum would be that damn premier league/party poker millions/etc commentator who gets so annoyingly excited about the most inane events. He's by far the worst commentator on tv and is tilts me that he commentates so many poker shows.
Ugh, I think his name is Jesse May and he is terrible. I don't know how he gets so many gigs.I would choose the two guys who do (did?) the EPT broadcasts. They had good chemistry and contrasting personalities. (much like Norman and Lon)
1st Norman Chad and Lon McEron ARE WSOP POKER.....BOOM2nd Gabe Kaplan is by far the smartest commentator on any poker show.Ali Nejad???Please..if it's a $5/$10 limit game I'm sure his insight would be helpful, but High Stakes Poker? And how many times does he step on a good story on PAD?Don't go asking for things you haven't thought through. Next you'll ask for Tiffany Michelle or someone else with big breasteses.
It's big "breastesses!"
Tom Green and John Walsha mixture of serious and humor.
Rather have Tom Jones and Joe WalshJoe: They're playing crazy but they have a good time. Seems that life's been good to them so far.Tom: It's not unusual

Dave Foley & Phil Gordon?I thought they were a good team in Celebrity Poker Showdown. Gordon would have a field day with all the hideous playing of the first days players. And when they busted out they'd go to the Losers Lounge with the hot waitress....

The thing some people who are die hard poker fans don't always understand, is that the ESPN broadcast is entertaining to a much larger audience who absolutely love Lon and Norm. I personally think they are the perfect team for ESPN and I find watching the WSOP more enjoyable than any other televised poker. It's not even close. The crew is excellent and I actually laugh while watching it... the shows are entertaining.

The thing some people who are die hard poker fans don't always understand, is that the ESPN broadcast is entertaining to a much larger audience who absolutely love Lon and Norm. I personally think they are the perfect team for ESPN and I find watching the WSOP more enjoyable than any other televised poker. It's not even close. The crew is excellent and I actually laugh while watching it... the shows are entertaining.
how can anything compare to when Durr is on PAD or HSP? like nothing excites me more than watching DURRRRRRRRRRRRR THOUGHTSAs for Norman, I always thought he was decently funny, but nothing spectacular. This year I find myself laughing multiple times per episode. Maybe my humor has evolved, maybe norman is just funnier, who knows.
how can anything compare to when Durr is on PAD or HSP? like nothing excites me more than watching DURRRRRRRRRRRRR THOUGHTSAs for Norman, I always thought he was decently funny, but nothing spectacular. This year I find myself laughing multiple times per episode. Maybe my humor has evolved, maybe norman is just funnier, who knows.
Maybe you are more sophisticated?Being the Featured Member of the Month can do that to you my brother.
Hellmuth and Tom Dwan would make a solid pairing.
^^^^^^^^^^^^Dear lord and baby jesus,please make this happen.
Captain Tom Franklin and David Sklansky anyone?
This works well, especially if you toss in Eskimo Clark in a cocktail dress to be the host and sideline interviewer.
Maybe your humor has DEvolved?HOF
you prolly don't sleep enough.