Cardcore Hacked?

Just got weird IM from him and his facebook has some weird link on it.
How weird. I just saw his FB post and it was a tiny URL link, and while normally I trust stuff from my friends, I didn't click on it and kind of had a weird feeling about it. Hrm.MarkEdit: talked to Seth, he's not hacked. lock it up!
Just got weird IM from him and his facebook has some weird link on it.
Edit: talked to Seth, he's not hacked. lock it up!
It's a link to this.Cute/Ridiculous Animal Thing Of The Day: Puppy Can't Get Up (VIDEO)http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/02/c...i_n_275743.html
Uh oh... Now Mark and Justin have both had their accounts hacked too...
Just got weird IM from him
the concept of what a weird IM from seth would be is mind blowing to me. this is a man who had his pants stolen by a taxi and still went out for the night wearing a towel instead.
the concept of what a weird IM from seth would be is mind blowing to me. this is a man who had his pants stolen by a taxi and still went out for the night wearing a towel instead.
hahahaNo, I didn't get hacked -- I posted a link on twitter, twitter shortens it, and my twitter is connected to my facebook.IM - just needed a quick favor over on 2p2, but got it handled.I keep my shit on lockdown!
So very much this.
That's a man who really knows where his towel is.