Is This Normal?

Hi Steve, I don't think anyone really answered your question so here you go:My grandma's car was stolen and so was my mum's moped (both from outside our house but not at the same time). I asked my mum and she said they defintely had to pay for all the towing fees etc, so all of that is normal. It sucks, but there's nothing dodgy or unusual about it.LG
did they get the vehicles back?

You know another thing thats normal: premature ejaculation. It happens to a lot of guys. Really it does. So dont worry about it guys, and just keep plugging away. Do the best you can, thats what I always do. Sure, your best isnt good enough. And any woman you ever date will be dissapointed and probably cheat on you or leave you. But as long as you do your best, thats all that matters. Right? Right.

You know another thing thats normal: premature ejaculation. It happens to a lot of guys. Really it does. So dont worry about it guys, and just keep plugging away. Do the best you can, thats what I always do. Sure, your best isnt good enough. And any woman you ever date will be dissapointed and probably cheat on you or leave you. But as long as you do your best, thats all that matters. Right? Right.
It's not premature, it's right on time.
did they get the vehicles back?
My grandma did, her car wasn't really damaged, probably just some kids joyriding and they ditched it. Not sure about the moped, it was funny because it was already totalled when they stole it. They must not have noticed that, it got messed up when my mum was hit by a car while riding it. Not sure what happened to it in the end.

Ha, no way she owes anything. If they call back threaten to call the police for having her stolen car. I mean, how did they get it? I'm not buying the abandoned thing. Threaten to get their names and press charges. Threaten to sue them for stress etc. If they are being idiots have some fun with them.

I got robbed by a sweet old lady on a motorized cart. I didn't even see it comin'!
"I'm talking about a place where the beer flows like wine...I'm talking about a little place called ASpen."

Update:She called the insurance company and they asked her to send them the bill and letter. They called her back after receiving it and told her that something is odd.The bill is from the State of Michigan. It was dated the 8/31. The insurance company has records that they picked up the car and paid all the towing and storage fees on the 25th. The insurance company thinks that they are trying to either make an extra buck hoping my mom is stupid and pay or it was a gross error. She talked with the State telling them they had been paid and she will not pay and they said they would see her in court.*sigh*

Update:She called the insurance company and they asked her to send them the bill and letter. They called her back after receiving it and told her that something is odd.The bill is from the State of Michigan. It was dated the 8/31. The insurance company has records that they picked up the car and paid all the towing and storage fees on the 25th. The insurance company thinks that they are trying to either make an extra buck hoping my mom is stupid and pay or it was a gross error. She talked with the State telling them they had been paid and she will not pay and they said they would see her in court.*sigh*
I know a guy that might be able to help...my-cousin-vinny-suit.png
  • 1 year later...
my right nut hurts.
Switch to playing with the left one. Duh.