Things You Hate

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Ugg Boots, religion, blowing your nose in public, babies on planes, wet floors, ignorant people, reality shows, basketball, political corruption, the death of Darth Maul, not using your turn signals, and dirty households/cars.

I hate Ugg Boots, religion, blowing your nose in public, babies on planes, wet floors, ignorant people, reality shows, basketball, political corruption, the death of Darth Maul, not using your turn signals, and dirty households/cars.
I like your list, although I'm not sure that 'wet floors' are particularly popular.
I can't stand MySpace or Twitter, though I like Facebook. I hate texting, well not texting, just the people doing it. It drives me crazy when you are trying to talk to someone and they are staring at their phone the entire time.
This isn't a problem when the chick is hot, stupid and prone to having sex with the dude that hangs out with her while she texts her friends.
I can't stand MySpace or Twitter, though I like Facebook. I hate texting, well not texting, just the people doing it. It drives me crazy when you are trying to talk to someone and they are staring at their phone the entire time.
You might be boring

People who say: "______ much?"It's not funny/clever/interesting. It's generic snarkasm that only meets the humour quotient when people are completely bongripped.People who say: "Best _____ ever!"Highly unlikey everyone else on theplanet shares your sentiment, so shut the fuck up and just say you love it.

People who say: "______ much?"It's not funny/clever/interesting. It's generic snarkasm that only meets the humour quotient when people are completely bongripped.People who say: "Best _____ ever!"Highly unlikey everyone else on theplanet shares your sentiment, so shut the fuck up and just say you love it.
Worst post ever!You hadda know that was gonna come. lol
FYP
Actually, I'm quite pleased with shaun hill. I traded for him in a dynasty league, so I could have a fill in qb this week as Warner and ryan both had the same bye week. And I've been pleasantly surprised with his play this year. If he could turn into a legit QB, with a multi year career, I'll be pleased as punch.